Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots
07-05-2009, 01:35 AM,
Re: Idiots
He's just a salesman for another product.

Time to go...
07-05-2009, 02:54 AM,
I don't mind this guy pointing out a product that might have something going for it. If it would be something that Toplace could look into, and it was really something different and a new option, taht would be great for all of us BUT.........

He does not have an actual sample, and there is no experience of actually wearing it for a while. THAT is the true test. When I first started wearing, I had visions of totaly undetectable, easy to wear, easy to care, easy to style because that is what I was told and that is what the PICTURES and VIDEOS showed me, but that did not happen. NOW, I have somthing from Toplace that is better than what was costing me a lot more than I could really afford.

Forex, you need to buy one of these units, wear it, tell us how much it costs and how is your experience in the real world, then we will talk.
07-05-2009, 09:53 AM,
I put the block on him for now, Half Japanese like Phoenix joins the day after Phoenix is banned and he thinks he his smart, He his not as I check were he is, And his ISP and his provider and not just by his posts on the forum Wink
07-05-2009, 09:55 AM,
BA707 Wrote:I put the block on him for now, Half Japanese like Phoenix joins the day after Phoenix is banned and he thinks he his smart, He his not as I can check were he is, And his ISP and his provider and not by just by his posts on the forum Wink