Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idiots
07-02-2009, 11:20 PM,
Idiots
Toplace is a business and the fact that BA and John have set up the forum has been a plus for many years. What I don't understand is why so many mean spirited people keep using it and bitching about the forum, the products and the people attempting to help others on this site. If you are stuck in a reality TV show mentality where you just want to bash people, you can set up a different site for about $19 US dollars per year and say anything that you want. The way I see it, BA should ban most of you idiots from this site, but because of his good nature, he doesn't. I am not saying that everyone is an idiot, I am saying that all of the old regulars can spot the idiots in a New York minute. We use to have a couple morons on on here for comic relief, but it's more like reading a script from "Jackass" lately. In short...find a different place to vent your anger and frustrations and leave the forum as a place to help others regarding hair issues. If you are not sure who the idiot is, I can help. If you are angry at this post, you are probably an idiot.
Zappa
07-03-2009, 12:02 AM,
Re: Idiots
If you are not sure who the idiot is, I can help. If you are angry at this post, you are probably an idiot.
Zappa

:lol: :mrgreen: well said.

Sam
07-03-2009, 12:40 AM,
AMEN to that !!!!
07-03-2009, 03:57 AM,
Good postSmile
07-03-2009, 06:38 AM,
Hay guys I agree with you. I found this website and forum and it has been a god send. Coping with loosing your hair is nightmare, but you long standing customers sharing your info has been a great help to me and others Im sure.

Problem with the net is any weirdo can post anything they want anywhere they want, but like you i wish they would do it elsewhere
07-04-2009, 04:08 PM,
I nominate forex for idiot of the month. : Big Grin
07-04-2009, 06:37 PM,
I 2nd the nomination. Smile
07-04-2009, 09:31 PM,
I'm pretty surprised he hasn't already been banned. He hasn't been anything except outright disrespectful to people.
07-04-2009, 10:28 PM,
forex mate im kinda feelin bad for you right now buddy...its not lookin too good mate

Sam
07-05-2009, 12:55 AM,
lol hes actually lived on the forum the past couple days and already so many people think he's a flop