Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and My Wife at a Party (full cap photo)
07-22-2009, 08:31 AM,
Re: Me and My Wife at a Party
This could help people who get a rash now and again from the glues.
If they need to take a break from wearing due to glue/tape problems, they could temporarily wear one of these.
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM,
keep in mind he is also wearing a full cap, the full cap will adhere to the scalp much better than a topper ...so therefore no adhesive is necessary...I have some cancer patients that use this option as their oncologist does not want them using glue or tapes while in treatment. (the reason they do not want them using glue or tape, for those thinking its because of chemicals.....its not for that reason. its that their skin is very vulnerable during chemotherary and if they tear it or rip it, it can get infected very easily...)
I would not try this with a topper!!!
Maykel, you are so handsome and you have a very lovely bride. congratulations to you, you look very happy!!...what a beautiful couple you are!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-22-2009, 09:21 AM,
Ive so gotta get me one of those PSB full caps!
07-22-2009, 01:55 PM,
llekyam1 Wrote:
Quote:
danger!!89 Wrote:Wait so you're not using adesive ?!
Nope no adhesive no glue, I have not used any glue or tape in years. I just throw this on my head and go. I had a video put on here that showed me putting it on you can do a search.

It's an all PSB full cap, I believe like 70% density, straight hair. I have 3 different colors mixed in from the factory.

Yes I lived in Florida now we are at El Paso Texas even hotter and the piece is no problem for me. We moved here because my wife is a doctor at the hospital here.

Thats amazing!! Its really opened up possibilities to me. El paso? I've been there once and its way too hot my hp would just sweat off lol.
07-22-2009, 03:46 PM,
I'm very confused. Is this a full-fledged wig you throw on?

I don't see how an ordinary piece would stick on w/out adhesive.
07-23-2009, 01:53 AM,
BostonKid Wrote:I'm very confused. Is this a full-fledged wig you throw on?

I don't see how an ordinary piece would stick on w/out adhesive.

Here is a link to a movie with me putting it on without adhesive
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://24.92.114.207:5107/FullCap/">http://24.92.114.207:5107/FullCap/</a><!-- m -->
07-23-2009, 02:16 AM,
llekyam, i saw the video and dude the BS i've been going through with attachment and what not lol to watch you just do that makes me feel like im wasting my time with lace! Can i ask how long do your hair pieces last for? Do you remove everyday
07-23-2009, 02:36 AM,
danger!!89 Wrote:llekyam, i saw the video and dude the BS i've been going through with attachment and what not lol to watch you just do that makes me feel like im wasting my time with lace! Can i ask how long do your hair pieces last for? Do you remove everyday

Well I believe that PSB pieces last a little longer than lace, but I have always used my pieces longer than most people here, I get at least a year or more out of my pieces. And since this is a full cap I don't have to worry about color issues because I don't have to match anything. I take off and throw it next to my bed every night before I go to sleep but I have also slept with it on
no problem. But I Like sleeping without it better giving my scalp oxygen. Remember I just take it off in seconds, I have nothing to clean no glue nothing and when I wake up in the morning I go about my bussiness , If I want to wear it that day I just look around next to my bed I grab it and I put it on in line 5 seconds now. I don't even need a mirror.

I wash it every 2 to 3 days It stays good like that. Remember I also wlak outside and go out without my piece. I mean my neighbors see me with my piece on and off , and everybody I know. And we just moved here , so you can imagine the first time. Ohh you shaved your hair , why? No I just wear a piece let me show you, I run put it on and they can't believe it.
That is just me I don;t care,
When I was still like 16 or 17 I knew I would lose my hair, Because my father is bald, I told everyone I knew Yeah I might go bald, but you'll see by the time I'm 30 I'll have the best wig. I let everyone I know I was going to get one bak then and I don't hide it now.
07-23-2009, 02:52 AM,
llekyam, forget spiderman you're my new hero lol. I'm renting a house on the english coast next year my main problem was definately the time i waste in attaching, blending and cleaning and thats simply not an option in a home with a bunch of 19 to 21 year olds. :/. I'm getting a PSB once my current two pieces have died. Whats the PSB detectability like to the touch its alright when you're married but i wouldnt want just any girl to figure it out by touching my hair.
07-23-2009, 03:03 AM,
If you stretch it out tight PSB feels just like scalp, no nail catching on lace tipe thing. In that since it is less detectable to me. But you have to make sure it is on tight, And off course if you want to have foreplay with a girl that is going to be pulling on your hair you have to make sure your back and sides are at least put on with GOT2BEGLUED freeze spray. If she does not know. Then again if it is a girl you just met at a club, who cares what she thinks, I have yet to meet anyone who is not amazed that I wear wigs and that has a bad reaction to it. Simply let me say, never Have I met anyone who cares. It is mainly in the wearers head that anyone cares about your hair, they are worried about theirs.