Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Me and My Wife at a Party (full cap photo)
07-21-2009, 03:18 PM,
Me and My Wife at a Party (full cap photo)
Here is a picture of me and my wife at a party. The piece is a PSB full cap, like always I have it on with no glue not even GOT2BEGLUED freeze spray. I sometimes use it sometimes I don't. Right after this party we all went to play tackle football, and again no problem. I'll will get some more up close pics and I'm going to put a video of me going in a pool , and diving in with no glue, and swimming underwater. For proof of no glue I will start the video at the pool with no wig and then just throw it on and we will see what happens.
07-21-2009, 04:36 PM,
Re: Me and My Wife at a Party
Llekam,
Nice job as usual! Sometimes I get emails from people saying they are reluctant to try a PSB or New Generation skin unit because they think the skin units are too hot. And here's you with PSB full cap! And it should be noted that you live in Florida---lots of hot and humid weather! I know it seems counter intuitive but these skin units aren't uncomfortable like some people seem to think. Also, the skin units are easy to remove and re-attach. No glue and in the pool--that's great! We're looking forward to seeing your video of you in the pool, diving in and swimming underwater with your full cap!
Regards,
John
07-21-2009, 06:04 PM,
llekyam1 Wrote:Here is a picture of me and my wife at a party. The piece is a PSB full cap, like always I have it on with no glue not even GOT2BEGLUED freeze spray. I sometimes use it sometimes I don't. Right after this party we all went to play tackle football, and again no problem. I'll will get some more up close pics and I'm going to put a video of me going in a pool , and diving in with no glue, and swimming underwater. For proof of no glue I will start the video at the pool with no wig and then just throw it on and we will see what happens.

What are you using as an adhesive?
07-21-2009, 09:19 PM,
Lovely looking wife...good job!
07-21-2009, 09:34 PM,
Show off...nice wig too!

Looking good, what are the specs?
07-21-2009, 11:13 PM,
Wait so you're not using adesive ?!
07-22-2009, 02:44 AM,
Quote:
danger!!89 Wrote:Wait so you're not using adesive ?!
Nope no adhesive no glue, I have not used any glue or tape in years. I just throw this on my head and go. I had a video put on here that showed me putting it on you can do a search.

It's an all PSB full cap, I believe like 70% density, straight hair. I have 3 different colors mixed in from the factory.

Yes I lived in Florida now we are at El Paso Texas even hotter and the piece is no problem for me. We moved here because my wife is a doctor at the hospital here.
07-22-2009, 03:47 AM,
The "NO" glue option is probably not the option for 99% of hairwearers, llekyam1 is just a very laid back bloke and has one of the best attitudes to hair wearing you can get.
07-22-2009, 05:06 AM,
Well My compliments to you. you have a lovely wife, and a great attitude of not really giving a crap. That is nice. And to each their own. I def would never just throw on a system with no glue or tape because I would actually care if the thing came off lol. You obviously dont, and everyone has different attitudes towards wearing. I mean I am not Super self conscious or have anxiety about wearing hair, But I cant do what you do either. i think i am in the middle
07-22-2009, 07:31 AM,
tackle football with no adhesive on the unit??? I would have liked to see that game. Confusedhock: