Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toplace Customers Being Contacted By Other Companys
07-27-2009, 08:21 AM,
Toplace Customers Being Contacted By Other Companys
I already knew that other company's were taking a butchers on here all the time and I knew that they had sent E-mails out to Toplace customers trying to steal business with sweeteners shall we say.

So we shall let Toplace customers and newbies know what sort of sewer rat games go on with some Hair Replacement Company's, I am going to post up the E-mails that Toplace Customers have received from these company's, I will fully expose the company but I will edit out the receiver's name as to protect their identity, If you are a Toplace customer and have received one of these E-mails from a HR company you have never bought a single thing from, Please send that E-mail to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> and I will bang it up on here pronto.

Passing around customers E-mails and digging too find them is a disgrace so lets expose them [Image: e9850.gif]
07-27-2009, 09:02 AM,
Re: Toplace Customers Being Contacted By Other Companys
Go gettum BA, LOL

I did get one not too long ago and deleted it without opening it. Everything I learned about wearing I learned here, from you Deb and so many others. I was fortunate enough to never have joined a hair club, yeah I learned that here too. If ever there was a mistake, you fixed it, if ever I had a question you answered it, the quality of Top Lace products is always good with me, two pieces ordered and lasted a total of about 15 months.To compete with you they would have to give them to me free and supply my own personal stylist and I think I'm gonna be quite happy with Debbie for a long time.

Just keep doing what you've been doing BA ,you've earned all of our trust and with it comes the loyalty

Regards,

Bill
07-27-2009, 09:23 AM,
bill416 Wrote:Go gettum BA, LOL

I did get one not too long ago and deleted it without opening it. Everything I learned about wearing I learned here, from you Deb and so many others. I was fortunate enough to never have joined a hair club, yeah I learned that here too. If ever there was a mistake, you fixed it, if ever I had a question you answered it, the quality of Top Lace products is always good with me, two pieces ordered and lasted a total of about 15 months.To compete with you they would have to give them to me free and supply my own personal stylist and I think I'm gonna be quite happy with Debbie for a long time.

Just keep doing what you've been doing BA ,you've earned all of our trust and with it comes the loyalty

Regards,

Bill

Thank You William and I like to think I repay that loyalty and trust by inviting ANYONE into my home just to talk about hair teach them what they need to now and basically just hang out, I have never and will never give anyones E-mail out or send out a E-mail to anyone who hasnt contacted me or Toplace FIRST.
07-28-2009, 03:26 AM,
Hmm, if people are getting emails, then obviously it is an ex or existing Toplace customer who has interacted with others who is providing the info to the other companies.

Since my mail correspondence has been restricted to BA , i have not recd any mail from any company
07-28-2009, 04:53 AM,
raks Wrote:Hmm, if people are getting emails, then obviously it is an ex or existing Toplace customer who has interacted with others who is providing the info to the other companies.

Since my mail correspondence has been restricted to BA , i have not recd any mail from any company

I think it was John who accidently sent out a mass e-mail a while back to everyone that had maybe 100 private e-mail addresses of TL customers. Im assuming a competitor who also posts here probably receievd that e-mail and thus got access to many of our e-mail addresses. I know that was around the time I started to get some e-mails from hats of hair, or whatever their name is.
07-28-2009, 06:30 AM,
You want to know how I look at it. I look at it in a positive way. Ever since this board has gone public there have been many great people who have came here and it has become a community where people educate themselves and help each other out with all the tribulations of wearing hair. There have been many great contributors and this forum is full of people who really know what they are doing, what they should expect, and how much they should be paying. That says a lot for this industry. This board became very popular in a short amount of time, and ever since it was launched, many different competitors have come here looking to start up a business or steal business. remember, when coolpiece used to post here, hairdaddyla? Ultralace, farrell, The list goes on and on. That must mean people think highly of this forum. I would take it as a compliment. and since the people here are well educated on this topic, I do not think your competitors can afford the freebies and advanced discounts to everyone to make it worth the switch. my 2 cents. and than once the bait disappears, I believe those customers would still leave to find a better price overall.

I do not think anyone here would want to be part of a club membership plan similar to those of HCM and other salons where you are forced to overpay as part of a "club" plan. What we have learned here, is that a well made, affordable hair system can last a good six or more months with someone who takes moderately proper care. That is the whole backbone of online hair replacement. The realization that we do not need such gimmicks. We do not need a 20 staff member customer support team, or to go to a salon every few weeks. The whole concept of online ordering and this forum is to show people that you can be independent, save a ton of money, and do not need to overpay for unneeded services. And that the average man or woman is fully capable of doing whats needed on their own and that it is not rocket science. But some online hair companies out there take the same approach as a salon. They hire a whole customer support staff team, raise their marketing and web page design costs, try to imply that you need a team of people to accept phone calls from you, then jack up the price and force you into a club contract. That goes against everything this forum has stood for since it has been created. Because all you need is a 1) good price 2) good quality hair system 3) and a good discussion forum. That is it.
07-28-2009, 08:21 AM,
Xeon005 Wrote:You want to know how I look at it. I look at it in a positive way. Ever since this board has gone public there have been many great people who have came here and it has become a community where people educate themselves and help each other out with all the tribulations of wearing hair. There have been many great contributors and this forum is full of people who really know what they are doing, what they should expect, and how much they should be paying. That says a lot for this industry. This board became very popular in a short amount of time, and ever since it was launched, many different competitors have come here looking to start up a business or steal business. remember, when coolpiece used to post here, hairdaddyla? Ultralace, farrell, The list goes on and on. That must mean people think highly of this forum. I would take it as a compliment. and since the people here are well educated on this topic, I do not think your competitors can afford the freebies and advanced discounts to everyone to make it worth the switch. my 2 cents. and than once the bait disappears, I believe those customers would still leave to find a better price overall.

I do not think anyone here would want to be part of a club membership plan similar to those of HCM and other salons where you are forced to overpay as part of a "club" plan. What we have learned here, is that a well made, affordable hair system can last a good six or more months with someone who takes moderately proper care. That is the whole backbone of online hair replacement. The realization that we do not need such gimmicks. We do not need a 20 staff member customer support team, or to go to a salon every few weeks. The whole concept of online ordering and this forum is to show people that you can be independent, save a ton of money, and do not need to overpay for unneeded services. And that the average man or woman is fully capable of doing whats needed on their own and that it is not rocket science. But some online hair companies out there take the same approach as a salon. They hire a whole customer support staff team, raise their marketing and web page design costs, try to imply that you need a team of people to accept phone calls from you, then jack up the price and force you into a club contract. That goes against everything this forum has stood for since it has been created. Because all you need is a 1) good price 2) good quality hair system 3) and a good discussion forum. That is it.

You make some very valid points and it always makes me laugh it goes something like this :

"Call our customer support on 1-800 - rip off"

"Ok will do, will they be able to help ?"

"Yes they are fully qualified"

"Great I will call them right now"

Call, Ring,Ring,Ring,Ring

"Hello Ripoff hair company can I help you ?"

"Yes you know when you are attaching the piece" ?

"Ermm no sir I dont"

"What ?"

"No I dont know about attaching the piece"

"Aren't you a fully qualified hair replacement technichan ?"

"Yes sir I am"

"Well you know when you are attaching the piece" ?

"Ermm no sir I dont"

""Well you know when you are out on the town wearing the the piece" ?

"Ermm no sir I dont"

"Hows about explain different techniques with hair ventilation then ?"

"Ermm no sir I cannot help you with that either"

"Do you actually wear a piece ? "

"Ermm no sir I dont"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who do you think pays for these clowns ? Yes you got it in one, The punters who give up $500-$1,000 and more of their hard earned for a bloody wig :roll:

In this day and age there is no way you need to pay rip off prices for a wig, Nor do you need advice from some clown who has never ever put a syrup on their head.

You get the piece and ask people on here what you need to know and thats it, We will help with everything including hooking you up with a stylist in your area if possible.

STAY AWAY from companys who ask you for a monthly payment for a bloody wig, Its not necessary its a wig for petes sake not a car or a mortgage payment a bloody wig, Use common sence and think about it, A monthly payment for a wig :lol:
You couldnt make it up, Oh hang on some companys already have :lol:
07-28-2009, 03:08 PM,
LOL, ba, . Most of these companies who have a call center staff, You go to call them to ask the simplest of questions, and they are really NO HELP. Half of them do not know what they are even talking about. You could get answers 1000 percent better just from asking on this forum.