Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hair Systems Late Late Show
06-07-2013, 12:29 PM,
RE: Hair Systems Late Late Show
The 06 late late inspired me - however this latest attempt looked like a last minute booking. In 06 the guys had let their hair grow so it was longer than the 20 year old guy's and therefore blended much better. This time the 20 year old's hair was too short to blend any piece and the colour was off. It definitely suits the guy - he just needs to let his own grow a bit and the piece needs to be thinned.

I thought the little boy's piece was perfect but the pretty girl's was waaaay too thick.

It just seemed rushed but perhaps like everything in the end it's all about colour and the stylist.

I could relate to the girl's reaction and was so happy for all three of them - wish I had done it in my 20s life would have been so much easier - I look younger now than I did in my 20s - It's much thinner than the guy above so it's more believable - you get away with murder when people see a little scalp.
06-07-2013, 07:27 PM,
Hi Deano,
I didnt know u were Irish. May i ask where you go for your cut ins,and is the stylist good quality?Also,did you ever get busted since wearing?I still have that fear that things wont work out as im sure u can appreciate
thanks
06-08-2013, 05:41 AM,
the prices were ridiculous, € 800 euro,(£680.75 British Pound) that would be outside the scope of many.

when I can buy a good system,for £250.00 inc cut in and bond.
06-11-2013, 02:33 PM,
Whereabouts in Ireland are you? No - I understand where you are coming from - I was skeptical but then my mum was ill for a while and thought a piece looked great on her. She recovered and doesn't wear anymore but that coupled with the Late Late in 06 inspired me.
06-12-2013, 09:22 AM,
hi deano,
im sorry to hear of your mothers illness,glad things are better.
for most of the year I am in Dublin
thanks