Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it!
03-07-2013, 12:52 AM,
RE: Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it!
Same for me!

I envy those that look really great, Vin Diesel is one.
03-07-2013, 01:29 AM,
RE: Anybody decide to shave their head after wearing awhile? I am thinking about it!
......and Yule Brenner. Memba him?
03-07-2013, 07:32 AM,
When I shaved my head I actually hated the look but strangely others around me and close to me said I suited a shaved head?
Sometimes we see things differently when it concerns our appearance!
03-07-2013, 07:52 AM,
with regard to maintenance am i right to assume its about 3 hours a week for experienced wearers?This seems like a pretty good deal to improve your appearance by 3 or 4 points.Or,is it the daily stress of wondering will people notice?
03-07-2013, 10:29 AM,
I shaved my head and actually thought I looked pretty decent completely bald. But I did look older. For me it was like, if someone told me I looked AMAZING in a blue shirt I still wouldn't ONLY want to wear a blue shirt for the rest of my life. I still like having the versitility of hair. I like being able to change my style from time to time. That's what got me wearing.
03-07-2013, 01:23 PM,
3 hrs a week? ?!! Not me ...about 1 hr a week , sometimes a little less.
03-07-2013, 01:42 PM,
I would like to rock the shaved/bald look. I've been told I have a good face, and I know I looked good with a #2 shaved haircut. But, right when my hair became so diffused, the I had more concealer than hair, I went with a hairpiece.

I have an office job, and while I pretty much keep to myself, most everyone knows, or thinks I have hair except my mom, and dad, and maybe a few people that don't matter to me from when I first started wearing at my old job wearing a skin piece that was horrible.

Anyway, if I switched to the bald look now, people would be shocked. I don't have the 'balls' to do that. Maybe later on in life, I can transition into a thinner looking hairpiece and then to a bald look, but not now.

Office jobs make changing things tough.

Also, I'm not a candidate for a hair transplant, and even if I was, you do know that the transplanted hair falls out, and then there is a period of baldness, then regrowth that can last well over a year. So, hairpiece or bald are my only options, and I choose hair for now, even though I hate hair of anything more than buzz cut.

I do spend 2-3 hours a week on a re-attachment. I could rush it and do it in an hour, but it would be sloppy, and it's not something you want to rush. But, I wear a full glue bond lace piece, and it's not always easy to get all the edges glued down first try.

As for James Kennedy.. Seems like you could do it because you seem like the kind of person that doesn't really care too much about what other people think rocking those bold mohawk haircuts, etc.
03-08-2013, 09:44 AM,
front hairline touch ups, front side touch ups

around 35 40 mins,

last around a week,

thats using orwg,

an during winter autum.

summer temps mean more touch ups

in addition could be dependent on if youre overweight
fit unfit,

persperartion oil release.
03-11-2013, 12:00 AM,
wow james your hair always looked good cant belive you shaved it all off but if your happy thats all that caounts . any chance of posting a photo of your new lookSmile