Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What makes you sad or down about wearing?
01-25-2013, 08:40 AM,
RE: What makes you sad or down about wearing?
and do my own de-re myself. would never attempt a cut in, let my one lasdy salon do that very very cheap
01-25-2013, 08:59 AM,
well I meant I get a regular haircut from a local barber.

but I would like robo-cut to do it myself.
01-25-2013, 11:47 AM,
It seems like some of you have issues with factory mistakes and inconsistencies in the systems. I'm still on the fence could someone elaborate on this? How often does Toplace make these mistakes and are they preventable?
01-26-2013, 07:32 AM,
Well for me the hair color almost always comes back correct and the hairline shape is always right too. But the ventilation direction has almost always been wrong and the same goes for the base size. Sometimes it's an inch too short, sometimes it's an inch too long. The density can be a bit of pot luck but usually comes back within 10% plus or minus, sometimes spot on.

The best and most relaible thing has always been the delivery time. I have never had a custom piece come back in more than 5 1/2 weeks from payment date to it showing up. It's a very reliable service that way. But when it comes back an inch too short it means waiting a lot longer to get it sorted out. John is very good about working to resolve issues though.

Think of it this way: They are made in China. The Chinese aren't reknowned for exporting highly precise and well made produce. But if our units were made in say America, by American factories we would be paying 5 times the price for them.
01-26-2013, 07:46 AM,
@fullcapwearer, barber,stylist or hairdresser to me they are all the same. The vast majority of people use this service simply because these men and women are trained on how to cut and style hair correctly. I am not saying that some people cannot do it themselves but what if you make a mistake? How to you disguise that? Especially knowing it will not grow out! I prefer myself to rely on a reputable and trusted stylist/barber/hairdresser mainly for their skills and expertise.

@nohairnofair every vendor, from the cheapest out there to the most expensive, all experience problems from time to time regarding quality issues etc..
The biggest factor in that is the fact that every ventilator at the factories have different skill levels and also the fact discrepancies can also creep into play depending on that persons mood on the day! Lol
The true mark of a good vendor is how they react to problems!
Toplace has always had a good reputation with regards to sorting out problems.