Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New guy looking for advice.... (photos)
01-28-2013, 09:10 AM,
RE: New guy looking for advice.... (photos)
The success of cloning won't just be about the number of grafts you can have.
There will also have to be an change in how they're implanted.
The act of grafting & implanting means there are restrictions on how tightly packed together they can be.
Until that is improved, natural hair density can be replicated.
01-28-2013, 11:49 AM,
Just went and got a haircut.... I always dread haircut days. You wash your hair in the morning and you can't put any hairspray in it. You wear a hat to the barber and then take it off right before you go in. Then they sit you down and spray water all over your head, exposing your scalp... I always tell myself it'll look better when they're done, and it usually does. I can't wait to go home and blowdry my hair and apply hair spray.

I hate this. I want to get started soon...
02-03-2013, 06:21 AM,
Hang in there buddy. We have all been in your shoes (and much worse) and once you get used to wearing and learning a few tips and tricks your life will begin all over again. You won't have to worry about water exposing your scalp or wind blowing your hair around making it look thin. You have good side hair so you will get a good, young, natural look! I worried about all the same things when I was starting out and now I am a new person and life is so much better Smile

Here's my first tip: When you get yor first piece and have it attached you might have a smal freakout and feel weird and say to yourself "oh my god, I can't believe I'm wearing a wig. Has my life really come to that? What if my friends find out? What if people talk about it behind my back? What if it comes loose and exposes me?" But after just a few months of wearing you should be used to it and when you look in the mirror you will see your old self and be confident again. It's going to take time to learn how to do attachments, and how to get the glue/tape to stick well for you and what products work best, but once over this initial hump life will be really great.