Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two neat videos involving systems
11-27-2012, 06:20 AM,
RE: Two neat videos involving systems
@hairenough. I can understand your frustrations in these hard economic times. But you said it yourself, you still buy from toplace.. So to that must mean toplace is providing better quality or service or something than the other places.. Otherwise, Why wouldn't you just always buy from them?

I do think John should have some sales or deals once in awhile .. Something for cyber monday or black friday, or thanksgiving. etc. Maybe he has and I just haven't seen it. Anyway, I know BA left a big mess when he left, so could be John is still trying to get everything straight as well as keep up the quality of the systems.
11-27-2012, 06:34 AM,
I still buy from TL out of loyalty because John is a straiht up guy and has never let me down on delivery time. But I also have ordered with another company to try them out as there has been a lot of good feedback and the systems are about $150 less for my particular custom. But it hasn't arrived yet so I can't compare quality.

TopLace has always been very reliable and it will be hard to beat their delivery time. And for me delivery time is among the most important things. I always get my systems delivered in 5 weeks. No other company has done that for me. The hair and lace quality is always good too. But the price is so much more now than some others, that I wonder how they are doing it for less and TL can't keep competitive. Shipping at $50 has always been far too much and more than any other hair company I've ever dealt with. It's a very light and small item so I don't know why it's so much when the prices already went up quite a bit. And lately about half of my orders are not coming back the right size. My last system went in the bin on the first day because it was about an inch too small. These things happen but at the current prices it's getting costly to be throwing over 300 bucks in the bin.
11-27-2012, 10:17 AM,
Porcupine,
I agree completely with your statements about the blonde haired guy. When I ordered my last system I took some screen grabs of the video and sent them to John to be forwarded to the factory. I think that would be a very easy style to wear since the hairline isn't really exposed. I think the density is about 70-75%. He has really nice side hair which makes it look even better. I ordered a french lace system with the poly perimiter.