Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing for one year
11-22-2012, 09:55 PM,
RE: Wearing for one year
OK so assuming I wash twice a week

shampoo ( I remove hairpiece and let it soak in a basin)
rinse out
conditioner rub in hands, put in hair avoiding knots.
rinse out
semi-dry out
use leave in conditioner
11-23-2012, 04:30 PM,
That's exactly how I do mine, step-by-step. You should get great results following those steps fullcapwearer.
11-23-2012, 04:44 PM,
oh ok wow what a guess!

ok and you do this every time you shampoo, condition + leave in conditioner as well.
11-23-2012, 04:58 PM,
Yes, I use the Kerasilk Shampoo, Treatment (conditioner), and the Silk Fluid (leave-in conditioner) every time.
11-26-2012, 07:06 AM,
what is your experience of the

Goldwell Kerasilk Rich Care Treatment

vs

Goldwell Kerasilk Ultra Rich Care Shampoo

the ultra one has a red cap, so you can tell the difference between the two
11-26-2012, 10:42 AM,
Kerasilk Treatment Packaging
fullcapwearer, The Kerasilk Treatment formula was upgraded a while back, hence the different color tops and slightly different packaging. The tube of Treatment I'm currently using has a grey top and says "updated original formula." I can't really tell any difference in the way the conditioner performs... seems to work the exactly the same way the old formula did to me.

The last time I ordered from HD they still hadn't updated the picture (still showing the old packaging with the red top in the order box), but shipped me the newer product which they list as "Kerasilk Rich Care Treatment." I think they've changed the packaging for the entire Kerasilk line to have grey tops now.

As long as you see "Kerasilk" on the label, those are the correct products to order.
11-26-2012, 11:09 AM,
http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/goldwe...tAodkAsALg

http://www.beautybay.com/haircare/goldwe...reshampoo/

no they are both in production.

in the description it implies the ultra rich is for people with really dry hair, "instantly hydrates and cleanses extremely dry, damaged, or highly unmanageable hair"

ok then you're using the non "ultra" version, on that website it offers normal and ultra version of treatment and shampoo.

I'll probably use the non-ultra, seems ultra is for people that have damaged hair.