Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kinda short (photos)
08-12-2009, 12:37 PM,
Re: Kinda short (photos)
Has anyone ever told you that you look like The Edge from U2?
08-15-2009, 01:49 PM,
Re: Kinda short
"FredTJ Wrote:I did that when I got the unit
about 3 weeks ago, but noticed that I've had a fair amount of regrowth when I nipped everything
shorter and the gray is showing again.
I'm really toying with the idea of going shorter yet and the thinner sides may become a little less noticeable if I really buzz cut it.

That having said, I'm either going full cap or all of it off shortly (withing the next year, probably less).

Fred - that's the way to go. I opted to go for it one detttach; I was working under the conventional wisdowm that my sides needed to grow out. NOPE! I buzzed using a 3/8" sides & back. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!
Also, the DermMatch on the sides is all you need. A slight brushing of the Dark Brown & I've even stopped dying my real hair. It works in just enough, and my white temples are now dark salt & pepper, which goes great with my 20% Gray 1B, about 55% density.
09-23-2009, 10:42 AM,
Hi Fred when you order do you ask for a NON GRADUATE front and do you use glue in the front hairline or tape
09-23-2009, 10:58 AM,
I know its about the camera and lighting for sure. Same thing happens to me when i take pictures sometimes. I know that this guys style and blending probably looks pretty darn good in person. cameras can be deceiving with hair systems thats for sure, but even with the flash, We know what to look for, In fact we are looking for it the entire time. even in your pictures where the flash is making it more obvious to a trained eye, a normal person wouldnt even notice anything. Nice job. i like the way u cut the sides short and all that.