Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change.
01-08-2012, 02:53 PM,
RE: 2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change.
The first day I put a wig on from TL was one of the worst feelings ever. I felt I just made the biggest mistake. For me I did it when I knew I was going to be home for a few days.

Here I am, saving off my hair... I see myself in the mirror... First sign of regret. Then I add glue to my skull... Second sign of regret. Here I am holding this fake head of hair wondering how I then heck I'm going to pull this of... Third sign of regret. After its on it looked horribly curly and just an utter mess. Fourth sign of regret.

Now I knew to expect some of this, as I read a bit before I commuted. I then wet the hair and styled it. Trim a bit here and a bit there, staring to feel better. Did a bit of combing and I then felt a bit ok about it.

Now here is what cleared it all up for me. For some of you this may have came a bit later ( or will come later ) but for me it was instant. I mean you bound to know some one close to you that knows... You see I had commuted to this while in a relationship. So on the other side of the door waited my girlfriend. Her response was quite reassuring. I dont think I have to tell you what happened next.

Yes this is a weird feeling, but what could one expect, its fake hair, of course its going to feel weird. In the long run, you can kiss the feeling of baldness goodbye. From that point forward learn how to attach well, learn to free yourself of paranoia, and get on living your life. 9 times out of ten they dont know, even if your sure they do. Because there is only one way to know and that is to see it come off.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change. - ulao - 01-08-2012, 02:53 PM