Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
11-13-2011, 04:32 AM,
RE: ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
John has addressed this issue already. I order the french lace from toplace and have no problem making it invisible, and the swiss is even thinner.

Keep in mind the thinner the lace the easier it will rip and fray. I'm sure if he were to get this super thin lace, (if it is even available) some of you would be complaining about how rips so easily.
11-13-2011, 05:19 AM,
*sniggers* expriest, ok matey. regards
11-13-2011, 05:54 AM,
Im tired of hearing about ba and ba's lace,you guys come over from ba after he screws you over and start telling john to find bas mystery lace,you"re at toplace now not bas,gary was in so many con games who knows where or what he had,we"re sick of hearing bas name.i think its rude anyways,you know gary screwed john over and you come on toplace after gary runs outta town and tell john to find garys lace?rude!
11-13-2011, 06:02 AM,
(11-12-2011, 02:53 AM)MattNH Wrote: So a Global supplier is immediately going to change his business strategy & ordering process because a faceless forum poster has 'promised' to order 10 pieces...get real, are you 10 or something? I'm sure TL will make a change if & when they can provide their customers with better products, (or make more profits of course) until then, hush. Regards
Do you have some mental problems answering like that? :-)
(11-12-2011, 05:13 AM)Hairenough Wrote: Matt, there's no need to be like that. He's just asking excitedly about the thin lace. There are a lot of us very keen to see this lace be added to the options of a TL custom. I have tried it myself and it is a game changer.
Thank you .Very kind and clever
(11-12-2011, 06:47 AM)D B COOPER Wrote: the lace from toplace is pretty thin< how much thinner can it possible get
I m sorry but it is not true.I also have 2 pieces,both from Toplace
that have diffrent shape and softness than other piece always from Toplace.They are from 2007 4 years ago.
(11-12-2011, 04:42 PM)expriest Wrote: Matt, you should disappear until you can learn to help contribute to what is for the most part a good, friendly vibe on this forum. That response was so insane given the initial post. Seriously, get help or go away.

Anyway, re: lace thickness... I was talking to another online vendor and he said he can get very thin lace, medium thin, regular, etc.. He had a range but I can't find the measurements now. I do know at the bottom of the range was crazy thin. The downside to really thin lace however is that it frays so easily. It's not rocket science to make thinner lace for these factories, they can probably get them as thin as they want. My bet is that most vendors try for a happy medium, otherwise a lot of customers might complain about fraying after two mirror slides.

To the original poster, I'm sure John will reply with a sensible answer to your sensible question. Sorry for the senseless dickhead who attacked you lol
Still thank you..
(11-13-2011, 04:26 AM)cameraguy Wrote: John already answered this question,john said he had no idea where ba got the lace,as ba had his hands in so many places,who knows,but john said he would check.
I don t really care about BA.I m not talking ABOUT HIM.I m only to find out news about thinner lace and yes maybe is not even korean.WHO CARES!!!!!.
I only know that SFS lace from toplace is very good but in particular condition of light you can detect the texture(If you can not please clean your mirror or buy new glasses) so I m looking for somethin not detecteable.
Regards
by the way BA still have to send me 2 pieces from june
(11-13-2011, 04:32 AM)ibetalot Wrote: John has addressed this issue already. I order the french lace from toplace and have no problem making it invisible, and the swiss is even thinner.

Keep in mind the thinner the lace the easier it will rip and fray. I'm sure if he were to get this super thin lace, (if it is even available) some of you would be complaining about how rips so easily.
Come on if you can not see the franch lace on the front line we are talking diffrent linguages here...
11-13-2011, 06:27 AM,
Stop moaning & start doing...Go & source this 'wonder lace' yourselves, then come back & give as much support/help/care that TL gives, start selling it as cheaply & make the world of hairwearing the most perfect thing in the world - I dare you. Regards
11-13-2011, 06:29 AM,
(11-13-2011, 05:54 AM)cameraguy Wrote: Im tired of hearing about ba and ba's lace,you guys come over from ba after he screws you over and start telling john to find bas mystery lace,you"re at toplace now not bas,gary was in so many con games who knows where or what he had,we"re sick of hearing bas name.i think its rude anyways,you know gary screwed john over and you come on toplace after gary runs outta town and tell john to find garys lace?rude!
I think I was not the first mentioning BA.
I started talking about super thin lace to let understend everybody including John that there is a kind of lace out there ( and some lucky people has it) that is thinner than SFS...
(11-13-2011, 06:27 AM)MattNH Wrote: Stop moaning & start doing...Go & source this 'wonder lace' yourselves, then come back & give as much support/help/care that TL gives, start selling it as cheaply & make the world of hairwearing the most perfect thing in the world - I dare you. Regards
I have already a job.I don t need to sell hairpiece.I need to buy them as good as thay can be.
(11-13-2011, 06:27 AM)MattNH Wrote: Stop moaning & start doing...Go & source this 'wonder lace' yourselves, then come back & give as much support/help/care that TL gives, start selling it as cheaply & make the world of hairwearing the most perfect thing in the world - I dare you. Regards

I have been buying hairpiece for 6 years and it s ok for me.
11-13-2011, 06:34 AM,
Thin lace and BA are not connected at the hip? Ba was one of those never settle for less types. He just kept trying new ideas. Thin lase exists and from what I gather its in Korea, John mentioned ( somewhere I forget ) that he has no intentions of dealing with the Korean factory.
11-13-2011, 06:45 AM,
(11-13-2011, 06:34 AM)ulao Wrote: Thin lace and BA are not connected at the hip? Ba was one of those never settle for less types. He just kept trying new ideas. Thin lase exists and from what I gather its in Korea, John mentioned ( somewhere I forget ) that he has no intentions of dealing with the Korean factory.
ULAO it s ok for me.I will keep on ordering from TopLACE but without esposing frontline :-)
11-13-2011, 09:06 AM,
(11-12-2011, 05:46 AM)MattNH Wrote: I can really be how I like, can't I? As can the poster of course. Forums are a way to post ideas, opinions & comments...just like you have above. Regards

Yes we can all express our views as we wish, but your first post actually told one of our fellow posters to "hush". We don't need attitudes like that here. I think you should cheer up and try to be more friendly. Regards.
11-13-2011, 09:16 AM,
Dear Hairenough, you wrote ''cheer up and try to be more friendly'', so...that's like me saying 'hush' right, your instructing me on something - hypocritical, yes you are being. Just like posters can post what they like on a forum, posters can also choose to ignore other peoples opinions & comments. After responding to this post, I'm ignoring yours...but I like the way people are copying my sign off 'regards'. Regards