Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
11-11-2011, 08:59 PM,
ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
Sorry to keep on bothering but I m reading diffrent post in diffrent forum.
So the risult is that people that recived real second generation of super thin lace can really tell the diffrent.A lot thinner.
John don t you think would be interesting try to ask also to diffrent factory about super thin lace.
I m ready to order 10 pieces as soon as you can supply thin lace.
BA can not be the only one that can get this kind of product.
Regards
11-12-2011, 02:53 AM,
RE: ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
So a Global supplier is immediately going to change his business strategy & ordering process because a faceless forum poster has 'promised' to order 10 pieces...get real, are you 10 or something? I'm sure TL will make a change if & when they can provide their customers with better products, (or make more profits of course) until then, hush. Regards
11-12-2011, 05:13 AM,
Matt, there's no need to be like that. He's just asking excitedly about the thin lace. There are a lot of us very keen to see this lace be added to the options of a TL custom. I have tried it myself and it is a game changer.
11-12-2011, 05:13 AM,
Matt, there's no need to be like that. He's just asking excitedly about the thin lace. There are a lot of us very keen to see this lace be added to the options of a TL custom. I have tried it myself and it is a game changer.
11-12-2011, 05:46 AM,
I can really be how I like, can't I? As can the poster of course. Forums are a way to post ideas, opinions & comments...just like you have above. Regards
11-12-2011, 06:31 AM,
I agree with Matt..BA'S people always were pushy.
11-12-2011, 06:47 AM,
the lace from toplace is pretty thin< how much thinner can it possible get
11-12-2011, 04:38 PM,
I agree with both, Matt had as much as a right as the OP, as does Hairenough. These are all our own opinions. When you post a question you should expect to get a few types of responses and not just one.

I also feel TL should consider it as an option, but yes, they should only do so if it meats TL's approval. TL, does have a reputation to up hold.
11-12-2011, 04:42 PM,
Matt, you should disappear until you can learn to help contribute to what is for the most part a good, friendly vibe on this forum. That response was so insane given the initial post. Seriously, get help or go away.

Anyway, re: lace thickness... I was talking to another online vendor and he said he can get very thin lace, medium thin, regular, etc.. He had a range but I can't find the measurements now. I do know at the bottom of the range was crazy thin. The downside to really thin lace however is that it frays so easily. It's not rocket science to make thinner lace for these factories, they can probably get them as thin as they want. My bet is that most vendors try for a happy medium, otherwise a lot of customers might complain about fraying after two mirror slides.

To the original poster, I'm sure John will reply with a sensible answer to your sensible question. Sorry for the senseless dickhead who attacked you lol
11-13-2011, 04:26 AM,
John already answered this question,john said he had no idea where ba got the lace,as ba had his hands in so many places,who knows,but john said he would check.