Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
11-14-2011, 02:33 AM,
RE: ask to diffrent factory about super thin lace
(11-13-2011, 09:16 AM)MattNH Wrote: Dear Hairenough, you wrote ''cheer up and try to be more friendly'', so...that's like me saying 'hush' right, your instructing me on something - hypocritical, yes you are being. Just like posters can post what they like on a forum, posters can also choose to ignore other peoples opinions & comments. After responding to this post, I'm ignoring yours...but I like the way people are copying my sign off 'regards'. Regards

Ah so you DID notice I mimicked your condescending attitude. Excellent! I don't suppose you used to post under the name MatthewMatthews, did you? Regards.
11-14-2011, 06:43 AM,
I'm working on this. I'll post on the forum when I have something to report.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
11-14-2011, 10:04 AM,
(11-14-2011, 06:43 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I'm working on this. I'll post on the forum when I have something to report.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
Thank you John.
Best regards
11-14-2011, 11:25 PM,
I have seen the 'Super thin Swiis Lace' that was being hyped up and i have to say in all honesty it was just Swiss lace to me?
It makes me wonder what people have recieved regarding Swiss lace in the past?
Maybe some companies are passing off French lace as Swiss?
I say that because i have recieved Thin French lace before and it was similar to swiss,but not quite,it was slightly thicker and rougher to the touch.
But if you have never recieved Swiss lace in th epast it would be hard to judge and compare with?
Be interesting to see what John can find out directly?
On that note does anyone know how many different types/grades of French lace and Swiss lace there are out there?
11-15-2011, 06:40 AM,
ltb. how would u compare the think ace to the sfs from here at toplace?
11-15-2011, 08:25 AM,
The Swiss lace i recieved from Toplace was ever so slightly thicker,but not much at all to concern me or doubt it was Swiss Lace.In fact i rate it as a good Swiss lace overall,apart from the fraying which is apparent in almost all Swiss lace available from elsewhere.
The best lace i have ever recieved was the 'Tuff Swiss Lace' from Easypiece,now that really is a very hard wearing lace that never frayed for me at all and disappeared like a dream!
Maybe John could also look into that material also because it is the toughest thin Swiss lace that i have ever had and is a godsend for wear and tear!
11-29-2011, 09:36 AM,
Any news.Thank you.Fante
12-01-2011, 10:44 AM,
I'm wearing a BA Korean "thin lace" and it is amazing. Been wearing it since September and it has hardly frayed at all. There hasnt been much shedding either

I'd say that BA had a winner on this one if I'm totally honest.

Some folk suggesting the Toplace Swiss lace is as good as BA's and that some french lace being sold as Swiss lace. I'm waiting on a Toplace Swiss lace next week and I'll post my very honest opinion afterwards
12-01-2011, 01:59 PM,
when it comes to lace i have to take the sellers word on it< i couldnt tell swiss from german, to french, to spainish, ive seen so many different types, that i dont even know what the proper name anymore, i wonder why they havent invented clear lace, or is that already out now
12-02-2011, 08:56 AM,
(12-01-2011, 10:44 AM)Daveraver Wrote: I'm wearing a BA Korean "thin lace" and it is amazing. Been wearing it since September and it has hardly frayed at all. There hasnt been much shedding either

I'd say that BA had a winner on this one if I'm totally honest.

Some folk suggesting the Toplace Swiss lace is as good as BA's and that some french lace being sold as Swiss lace. I'm waiting on a Toplace Swiss lace next week and I'll post my very honest opinion afterwards

Thank you.Let us know.I m spending a lot of time serching for lace factory and I ll have have sample about diffrent kind.