Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first piece!
09-17-2009, 05:49 PM,
Re: My first piece!
Well so far it's been about two weeks wearing and its been pretty positive. The first night I saw a bunch of my buddies and they had no clue, but they all wanted to go swimming after we hung out for a bit, so naturally I was not ready to take the plunge on my first day of wearing. They asked why I didn't want to swim and I just said i didnt want to get wet. I am now moved into a house with a bunch of my friends at university and they have not noticed. I have had major lace lift at the front some days where there was no time to repair and I just wore my bangs down that day and nobody knew. Honestly wearing is amazing. I went from thinking about my hair loss every second of the day to just living my life normally. Right now I get serviced by a technician every two weeks for removal and reattachment because I'm a little scared of doing it in a house of all my friends who could come to my room and want in at any time, but eventually I'll make the switch to doing it by myself. The other day I was walking with my friends and we got on the topic of balding and they were saying how my dad is bald and one of them said, "Toupee days aren't far away man" as a joke, and I laughed inside because they had no clue. Toplace is just that good. I hope my experience continues to be this positive. I feel so much more confident.

Joker