Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first piece!
08-29-2009, 11:58 AM,
My first piece!
Hey everyone!
I got my first system ever today and it feels great! Honestly to anyone thinking about making the decision and is just scared like I was, Do it! I was worried it would look wiggy or just look stupid but I cant even tell where the lace begins and my hair starts. It is an odd feeling touching the hair and not feeling it in the follicle. But WOW! I feel like a million bucks, I went from feeling like an ugly piece of crap to feelin like a stud. I just went to the mall to grab some stuff and saw some former co-workers and they didnt even give a glance at my hair. This forum is amazing and I could not have done this without it! Im seeing a bunch of close buddies tonight so the grand test awaits haha. Thanks TL!! BA you have been awesome through this whole thing.
08-29-2009, 12:23 PM,
Re: My first piece!
It is good that you are happy!!!! Mind sharing some pics...
08-29-2009, 10:15 PM,
Tokerjoker

Well done mate, i remember exactly how it feels, like your on top of the world.

Enjoy your new hair mate, and dont let future challenges get you down too much. Youll be fine.

Sam
09-02-2009, 02:25 AM,
How did your weekend go mate?
09-15-2009, 08:52 AM,
pics , pics,
i 'v still got quite a bitt of hair and use nanofibers, but am looking into a stock direct system, and a cut in from a stylist i found works for a uk based salon , £100 cut in style,
anyway m8, i truly know the feeling of on top of the world, exitment,new self image, more than any medication could hope to acheive, and the icing on the cake "male pattern balldness you cant scare me or get me now"
good on yahh

anty uk
09-15-2009, 09:51 AM,
100 pounds for a hair cut sounds abit much!
09-15-2009, 05:49 PM,
antywanty Wrote:pics , pics,
i 'v still got quite a bitt of hair and use nanofibers, but am looking into a stock direct system, and a cut in from a stylist i found works for a uk based salon , £100 cut in style,
anyway m8, i truly know the feeling of on top of the world, exitment,new self image, more than any medication could hope to acheive, and the icing on the cake "male pattern balldness you cant scare me or get me now"
good on yahh

anty uk

£100 bloody hell. why do they rip us off .grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
09-17-2009, 12:17 AM,
Hi TimGuy, $30 is such a cheap price for a cut in! Where do you get it done? Your in Melbourne right?
09-17-2009, 12:29 AM,
DWNUNDR Wrote:Hi TimGuy, $30 is such a cheap price for a cut in! Where do you get it done? Your in Melbourne right?
Hey DWNUNDR, I'm in Melbourne, just wondering if you know any places for me to go for my first cut in in the next month or two.
09-17-2009, 12:37 AM,
Hi Snell,

The cheapest I've found is Advanced hair studio's in Dandenong for $100 but I haven't been there for a long time, I've been doing my own cut ins & in between trims. I would like to have the option of a good cut in by a professional stylist.

Doing it yourself is the ultimate freedom I know. But If I found a good stylist that was cheap enough I'd certainly do it. Sometimes I'm just plain lazy & want someone else to do it! lol!