Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girl needs some help
11-07-2011, 01:28 PM,
RE: Girl needs some help
Hi,
I use french lace,i prefer it as its stronger than swiss,and i don't fully expose my hairline,if i did i would probably still use french lace as it does disappear nicely,but swiss i understand is the best for fully exposed hairline.

Regards topcat
11-08-2011, 10:19 AM,
Hi.

I have found that woman seem to wear a 'skin' system more than men. I think that their skin is less oily and they normally sweat less. Obviously with the activities you do you will be sweating but I still think that a Skin system may be a good way to go for you. If I wore a topper I would try Skin, the more I see of them the more impressed I am
11-08-2011, 02:14 PM,
Topcat - i would leave my hairline. I saw women do this so it blends better when wearing hair combed back. How much do you get out of french lace ?

Tunners - which one is it by name ? http://www.toplace.com/style-options.html#bases
Do you have some pictures as you're saying you're seeing them?
Is skin system more durable? Is it detectable?

The thing is this phrases ''detectable'' and ''undetectable'' is quite difficult for me to differ because i never saw someone wears hair in person. So pictures are my only way to see.
11-09-2011, 04:21 PM,
Debbie is one of the more knowledgeable laddies in the hair business and with out a question the most understanding of anyone IMO.
11-10-2011, 11:28 AM,
Hi, as you do alot of sports. I would suggest getting a lace piece. With the front inch being swiss lace and the rest being french lace. So this would relate to the TL500. What does everyone else think?

The reason I say swiss at the front, is that this will let you wear your hair back in a pony tail and not worry alot about the front hairline. As your a girl you can get away with high densities at the front, and so could get away with using tape at the front hairline. Blue liner is the best for sports.
11-10-2011, 01:52 PM,
Hi,
I get about six months out of an all french lace piece,but i rotate it with a second piece,and i could easily get more.I find its not the lace that has worn much,its just the piece can get a little tired through general wear and tear,so about six months works for me.This would be entirely dependant on how you treat your piece,and what activities you are involved in.

Regards topcat.
11-11-2011, 02:11 AM,
Thank you guys!
Feel free for giving more advices, maybe i overlooked something. It is going to be my first step into wearing anyhing so maybe i don't know what i should look at also.
11-11-2011, 10:39 AM,
Nina, try emailing Debbie, her website is http://splitendshairreplacement.com/ She also does web consultations.
11-12-2011, 02:48 AM,
I emailed her, hoping she'll reply.
Btw what is with that european toplace? I've found some old web page that had an Italy as a provider. That doesn't exist anymore? Italy is my bordering country, it would be so much easier Smile
11-12-2011, 02:57 AM,
There's French, Swiss, German...all types of lace - marketing Hype or 'the best thing ever'? I'm sure the factories in China just provide their own lace then call it European names...why would they order it from Europe when they can produce/copy everything? Regards