Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full-body screeners at major airports
04-20-2011, 05:03 AM,
RE: Full-body screeners at major airports
(04-19-2011, 10:50 PM)sagem Wrote: Interesting question, when they gave you the full bodied pat down did you tell them you were wearing? Has anyone been told to take the piece off?

No, when I opted for full-body pat-down the customs officer did not even look at my head. All he did was telling me what he was going to do and then once I gave him my consent he started touching every part of my body. He did not touch my hair, though. That's the reason I asked for pat down instead of screener as through screener the person who monitors the screen will actually see that something is on top of the passenger's head. This is what I am concerned about, especially when I travel with friends who do not know about me wearing ;-)
(04-20-2011, 01:40 AM)bobbyphilly Wrote: as u get older 49 now u dont worry about this. also if u have large confidence, you dont give a s---- about what others think...maybe its good to have good comebacks..guy yells wig.wig...i say wow dude your teeth are bad and you are ugly,,but i guess if you are in you 20.s i understand
bobbyphilly
just keeping it real its only hair
also i wish i could go to doctor and he could use . screeners installed to give me fast health check
as u get older 49 now u dont worry about this. also if u have large confidence, you dont give a s---- about what others think...maybe its good to have good comebacks..guy yells wig.wig...i say wow dude your teeth are bad and you are ugly,,but i guess if you are in you 20.s i understand
bobbyphilly
just keeping it real its only hair

Hi Bobbyphilly,

Thank you for your response and comments.

Yes, I do agree with you when a person gets older whether or not you will be exposed does not really matter that much anymore. Everyone has confidence to a certain extent. If the person is so confidence he/she does not even need to wear a piece at all. To look better? To boost one's confidence?? Anyway, I am not range yet and prefer not to be exposed in public (if possible).

Anyone with similar concerns and had experienced any awkward situation may want to share with others here. Thank you.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Full-body screeners at major airports - Greenery - 04-20-2011, 05:03 AM