Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just done my template - is it ok?
03-07-2011, 09:49 AM,
RE: just done my template - is it ok?
i just cut out the hairline. what do you think?

i had a look at your photos. your hair looks very thin. in my opinion too thin. i am 27 and with a hat or with hair i look more like 20. well, my side and back hair isn't that thick, but still ok.

would be really great to get some more opinions on this toppic!

Attached Files Image(s)

03-07-2011, 07:47 PM,
Hi Andy..as long as that`s your actual hairline there, that will be fine.... is best to re-create what you had originally...hope you get a few more opinions anyway. I`d say a system will blend in very well for you...Paul.
03-08-2011, 02:40 AM,
hi paul!

its a bit under my hairline I had before hairloss. but still above the "wrinkels", when i look as if I'm suprised at something.
03-08-2011, 03:04 AM,
That`ll be fine so.. it`s very `slow`here for replies for the last day or so..... I try not `hog`the forum ,as it`s best to get a few different people`s input but I`m usually on line a lot so I keep an eye on the forum.... it`s nice to get a reply early...especially when there`s a `newbie-emergency` .... so come on guys...give Andy a bit of feedback please... Paul.
03-08-2011, 03:39 AM,
i looked at the last photo again, and the hairline is a bit asymmetric. is it possible to tell the factory to make my hair system symmetric even if the template is asymmetric? even in the middle and back of my template, there are parts, where its asymmetric.

is this possible or does the factory make the hair piece always excactly like the template?
03-08-2011, 03:59 AM,
They`ll make it to the exact size/shape of the template.... don`t over-analyze this [ not being flippant] ...all you need is to show them the shape/contour of your head/area to be covered ..... a couple of millimeters `here and there` won`t make a world of difference.... once you get that system out of the bag and sit it onto your head, all you`ll see is plenty of hair where there was mostly scalp ! If you want to `tidy`up your template here and there ...go ahead..just add bits of sticky tape where you think you need a `bit more`and then just trim your perimeter until you have a nice even edge.....don`t forget to mark `Front` and `Back`on it too. Once the thing is bonded on and styled, you`ll not see any minor `imperfections` which may be more obvious to you now just looking at a plastic outline sitting on your head....relax ! lol ! Paul.
03-08-2011, 04:42 AM,
ok now. I tuned it a bit more and I think it's good now. so how much hair do I need for the hair color sample? where do I take it from at the best?
03-08-2011, 04:49 AM,
Doesn`t matter where you take it from...take it from a few spots if you like...try get about an inch long/ pencil- diameter amount if poss.,just use a small elastic band to keep it together. Paul.
03-08-2011, 05:22 AM,
ok, i took a hair sample. i hope you don't see that there is missing some hair Big Grin Wink

one last questions before I send it in:

The first cut in is when a stylist shaves your hair in the hair system area and clues the hair system on your head for the first time. then you get cut your hair like normally. is that right?

I think I make a new thread for the density question. Probably noone is reading our talk anymore and this is why we don't get some opinions. I will ask people which base to take, too.

So, for this moment, thanks very much, paul! I don't know if I would have done it that good without you.
03-08-2011, 06:02 AM,
For your age it looks a little high?

Scrunch up your forhead, and you where the creases in your forehead stops, is usually where your hairline starts. I like the recession, too many people make the mistake of having a straight line.

For density, post some pics of your hair at the sides and back. But for your age, I'd guess 70% should be ok.