Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-10-2011, 10:53 AM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
omg ! I have seen this guy with buzzed hair...you are starting to see things...now way wig!!!
01-10-2011, 10:08 PM,
(01-10-2011, 10:53 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: omg ! I have seen this guy with buzzed hair...you are starting to see things...now way wig!!!

Again, Andrei buddy, his hairline has changed. So he either wears a system or had a transplant. Why does it matter so much to you? You're being oddly defensive of Ben Afflect. Who cares if he has a system or had a transplant to maintain his hair.
01-11-2011, 04:55 AM,
i think affleck did wear at one stage and has since had a transplant. but then again there is that vid of the guy in japan wearing a thin skin piece and gets it shaved in close. so it is not impossible to achieve the shaved look with a system.
01-11-2011, 05:59 AM,
(01-11-2011, 04:55 AM)summerbreeze Wrote: i think affleck did wear at one stage and has since had a transplant. but then again there is that vid of the guy in japan wearing a thin skin piece and gets it shaved in close. so it is not impossible to achieve the shaved look with a system.

really? I was always curious how short you can go. Any link to the video?
01-11-2011, 06:35 AM,
He could wear alot of concealer?

They can cover up ALOT, ive had whole patches on my piece where the hair has shed, and I've had to use concealers to cover it up. Using dermmatch and toppik together.
01-11-2011, 07:07 AM,
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl...index.html
01-11-2011, 07:07 AM,
the site was something like propia.jp...google it...anyway don't think that was the thin skin that people are selling it from the chinese factories...it is a special skin that don't need any kind of glue and it completely dissapear on skin...and you can have showers and sweat and the skin can breath through it...but it is available only in japan and need to be replaced at every 2 weeks!
01-11-2011, 09:36 AM,
the video is a te bottom of the pag there
01-11-2011, 11:58 AM,
(01-11-2011, 09:36 AM)Paris Wrote: the video is a te bottom of the pag there

thanks paris yeah that is the link. id say they would be quite expensive, but i dont think affleck would be too worried about expenses. one guy that definitely wears a front partial is matthew mcconnaghey one minute his hair is thin and wispy with alot of recession in the temple area, and then all of a sudden he has a nice thick hairline again with no sign of recession. and then his hair goes back to being thin and receded again.
01-11-2011, 12:06 PM,
Ben is looking really good these days, and no one could tell that he wears a system from his current look. But there are quite a few pictures from his younger days where he was clearly wearing. Just google "Ben Affleck hairpiece" and you'll find them. One in particular shows him with a thick wall of hair at the front, with a few hairs hanging straight down - exactly the look you get if you trim the lace too close, as every hairpiece wearer knows. I would be astonished if he wasn't wearing a piece in those photos.

So that raises the question - what has he done? He could have had a massive dense transplant. But I have never seen a transplant that successful on a guy who was already suffering significant baldness. Alternatively he could just occasionally be wearing very fine carefully tended toupees. I think the technology exists to allow that if money is no object and you have expert help on permanent call. Most of the time he still seems to be wearing fairly thick hairline-covering styles; the close-cropped look is just for the occasional outing. My guess is he is just wearing very good pieces, doing his best to quash the rumours that he wears, but who knows.