Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
01-08-2011, 10:02 AM,
Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
Guys I wanted to post this so many of you that have depression or anger can maybe change your perspective on things. Balding is part of male life. All men will eventually be bald, no matter how thick their hair when younger. Some of Hollywood's biggest male sex symbols are known to wear systems or had implants.

Here is a list of some:

Ben Afflect
Al Pacino
Burt Reynolds (duh)
Ted Danson
Matthew McConaughey (shocked me)
Edward Norton
Sean Connery
Pierce Bronson
Frank Sinatra
Robert de Niro
Nicolas Cage
John Travolta
Mel Gibson
Tom Hanks
Robin Williams
Kevin Costner
Michael Douglas
Harrison Ford
Hugh Jackman, Brendan Fraser
Mike Meyers
Jason Patric
John Cusack
Ethan Hawke
Jon Bon Jov
Christopher Lee
Christian Slater
Ricardo Montalban
David Spade
Michael Keaton
Sylvester Stallone
Willem Defoe
Charlton Heston
Rob Lowe
Jude Law
Billy Bob Thornton
Kevin Spacey
Robert Redford
Quentin Tarantino
Bronson Pinchot
Steve Martin
Charles Grodin
Chevy Chase
Chuck Norris
Harry Connick Jr
Lee Majors
Charles Bronson
Tony Curtis
Lou Ferrigno
om Arnold
James Caan
Billy Crystal

Source: http://www.moviestar.nu/articles/baldmov...glish.html

So the point is, guys DON'T FEEL BAD! Its part of life. So just like any other areas of life, do something about it and go on living!
01-09-2011, 04:30 AM,
RE: Celebrities wearing systems or with implants
And the good news is, you don`t have to earn and spend mega-bucks to look like a star...just wear a `Toplace` system !! :-) Paul.
01-10-2011, 04:53 AM,
Most of those celebrities I knew wore hair but a couple of them surprised me. Tom Hanks?
Kevin Costner? Steve Martin?
John
01-10-2011, 05:43 AM,
ben affleck is not wearing...look at his latest movie the town...no way that's a system!
(01-10-2011, 05:43 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: ben affleck is not wearing...look at his latest movie the town...no way that's a system!

Attached Files Image(s)

01-10-2011, 06:07 AM,
(01-10-2011, 05:43 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: ben affleck is not wearing...look at his latest movie the town...no way that's a system!
And why not?
I have seen some really,really good hair pieces that you would swear blind is real naturally growing hair,even up close!
One of those was a Farrell hair piece, but then the guy paid a small fortune for it!! and for me that is just not viable at all but then if you have mega bucks then i guess it makes no difference to you?
For me i really couldn't care less what celebs were wearing but if they cause concern as to whether it is or is not a hair piece then it can be of use to show you how good they can be and what can be achieved,just not for the money that they pay!
I will be sending in my Template this week and i must say that after reading some of the comments on here and seeing some of the pictures i am really looking forward to recieving my Toplace system!
01-10-2011, 06:19 AM,
just watch the movie and you will convince yourself...the movie called " the town" everything is perfect regarding his hair...no way a piece...maybe you are expecting too much regarding the piece!
01-10-2011, 06:25 AM,
What you have to bear in mind too is that very often these `stars` spend hours in make-up and have several people attending to their appearance,especially for films.....they have `experts` in that area, covering imperfections skin and hair-wise..... for us mere mortals, we might not `get away`with it as easily as these guys, who`ve had a few people fussing about getting everything ``just right`.Very often a hair system can be made and maybe only used a few times before being binned in place of another new one....it`s a walk in the park for them to look perfect, when money and number of systems is not even a consideration. Paul.
01-10-2011, 07:58 AM,
i also think ben affleck is not a wearer
01-10-2011, 10:43 AM,
Well regading Afflect, he had something done. His hairline has completely changed and actually gotten better. If you notice, what I posted was all of celebrities either wear systems OR had transplant surgery. So since with Afflect it's obvious he had something done, it's one or the other. I don't care which, since my point was that balding is something that affects the majority of men, even celebrities. Afflect had work done, I could care less what type
01-10-2011, 10:46 AM,
looks like a thinskin to me.....a telltale sign might be about an inch or so below the kinda messy part , the line between piece hair and real hair can be seen....I think ?... Smile

Also the front comb down looks a little suspect ???

If it is a unit.......God Bless Him....it looks good !!

johnny/albuquerque