Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
01-07-2011, 07:30 AM,
RE: Shopping list for new costumer - what do you say?
Have a look at page 9 there when you have a minute..my post is titled ``New Toplace system..before & after pics``...... there are pics there and info you might find of interest.
Go to the `how to order ` page again [where you took those two diagrams from] and go right to the bottom of the page ---the order/delivery times/arrangements are fully explained there.
You can contact Debbie by e -mail to tell her your requirements...... just ask John if he can send it to Debbie for you when it arrives[ yeah-- note that on the `Additional instructions` box if you like] ..... he`ll let you know when it`s been sent and you can contact her then..you can always e mail a few pics to her, of your self both now and when you had your own hair..just to give her an idea of what you actually look like so she will know how to style it for you...you can check all that out with her anyway. Debbie will know what length to cut/style it for you .... don`t worry about those arrows on the diagram...it makes no difference with a freestyle system..... Debbie will apply knot sealer too if you ask ....it will be fine..don`t `sweat`over it..just pop your template into a padded envelop...just `flatten`it....NOT by pressing it down from the top / crown ---just lie it sideways and allow it meet ``side-to-side`` .. it will easily open back out again once taken from the envelope. They are sent off like that anyway ..not in bulky boxes. Just check with John [ e mail him] that he`s happy to send it direct to Debbie ... I`m sure he does once the customer requests it......as Biltmore602 did as he said earlier in this thread....it`s faster to have it sent on within USA rather than USA to you and then all the way back again..... that`s about it so ..best wishes with it all .... Paul.
p.s. write the word ``Back`` on the back of your template in black marker...sometimes [depending on the individual template] it can be hard to tell the difference for a person who is looking at it for the first time.
01-07-2011, 04:23 PM,
Ok great
I'm ready
By the way I understand that all the system are made in china?
Is it ok? Is the hair is from Indian ?
Thanks
01-07-2011, 08:03 PM,
(01-07-2011, 04:23 PM)james341 Wrote: Ok great
I'm ready
By the way I understand that all the system are made in china?
Is it ok? Is the hair is from Indian ?
Thanks

That`s it yep. Be interested in how it all goes for you anyway, so keep us posted, Regards, Paul.
01-08-2011, 06:13 PM,
hey there
so i made the order form and i just want to know if i fill it o.k
here is a sample of the hair cut i want :
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1534]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1533]

and this is the ordering form :

[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-01-08%20at%208.04.45%20AM.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-01-08%20at%208.04.56%20AM.png]
[Image: Screen%20shot%202011-01-08%20at%208.05.06%20AM.png]

if everything is ok tomorrow the order will be sent to toplace...Smile
01-08-2011, 09:58 PM,
Just mark your template at the back [with a marker] with the word `Back`..John will E- mail you anyway if he needs any information and you can pay using Paypal..he`ll send you an invoice.Don`t forget your hair-sample too. For that type of hairstyle the factory will probably have to make the front `spikey` but John will clarify that with you anyway.
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM,
Had my stock unit attached today. Looks great. I'll post pictures tomorrow when I have more time. Thanks for all the useful answers and help Paul!
01-12-2011, 08:40 PM,
Ahh, that`s great to hear-- looking forward to seeing it! Delighted if any of my input helped you in any way.....Paul.