Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back of Head
09-23-2009, 12:08 PM,
Re: Back of Head
Yes, the slight wave is just enought to ruin the blend for me. I use a curl remover from Sally Beauty Supply made for color treated hair. It,s basicaly a mild perm solution that you comb through and leave on as per the directions and it makes the hair straight, which is what my hair is-straight. The slight body wave that stock units come with is probably fine if you wear your hair short but I keep in 3-4 inches and it is very noticable.
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM,
I wear mine about 3 inches or so. When I spike it up, the top is always kinda kinked over. I use a flat iron to make it work.

What is the name and product you use to straighten the hair? Any tips or advice for using it?
09-23-2009, 01:02 PM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:Does anyone notice a bit of wave or a "lean" in the hair initially?
How long does it take to go away?
Yeah even "straight" ordered hair will (and usually should) have a slight wave in it... it looks better and more realistic (most people don't have perfectly straight hair, but yeah occasionally it creates issues). It does relax with a time that depends on exactly what you do to it.
09-23-2009, 01:59 PM,
Well its approaching a week. Still a bit of a "lean".

Got anymore information about the straightener you use from Sally's?
09-24-2009, 01:23 AM,
I use "One and Only" curl remover for tinted/colored hair. Does the job, just follow the instructions.
Here is the link below.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-539602&dwvar_SBS-539602_type=For+Tinted%2FHighlighted+Hair">http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandwar ... ghted+Hair</a><!-- m -->
09-24-2009, 02:44 PM,
Snipe Wrote:Check out my pics...the crown style I create is the clincher...people would think 'no way that's a wig'.

How do we see those pics?
09-24-2009, 11:48 PM,
thatkid Wrote:
Snipe Wrote:Check out my pics...the crown style I create is the clincher...people would think 'no way that's a wig'.

How do we see those pics?
My pics should be in the info link sticky.