Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back of Head
09-22-2009, 05:50 AM,
Back of Head
Almost all of the focus about what makes for an undetectable hair pieces is on the front hair line.
What about the back of the head and where the part is (if you wear a part)? I am wearing for the first time
(day 6) and my front (althought combed down) looks very good, the back looks a bit "wiggy" to me. I am
using hair product to reduce the poofy wiggy look, but it still looks a little off to me. For the season wearers,
will the wiggy look subside as the piece ages and calms down?

~E
09-22-2009, 06:21 AM,
Re: Back of Head
funny you should say that . as a few weeks ago my sister said she can tell someone is wearing from the back of the head . .. did you cut the system in yourself
09-22-2009, 06:34 AM,
Jake,

No, I had it cut in by a professional hair stylist. I think it looks ok, but just a bit too poofy for my taste.

~E
09-22-2009, 07:03 AM,
Encouraged Wrote:Jake,

No, I had it cut in by a professional hair stylist. I think it looks ok, but just a bit too poofy for my taste.

~E

i hate it when its poofy and new im always wetting it .
09-22-2009, 10:25 AM,
I haven't had one person look at my "new hair" funny. In fact, I received 2 compliments about the new look (wet hair). Still, I don't like the poof look one bit!

~E :?
09-22-2009, 12:30 PM,
Check out my pics...the crown style I create is the clincher...people would think 'no way that's a wig'.
09-23-2009, 12:28 AM,
The Back is just as important as the front.... Sounds like it needs to be thinned out in the back. I have to use a curl remover on the unit to get the texture to match my own hair. The slight body wave for me HAS to be smoothed out to blend with my own straight hair which I wear 3 to 4 inches long. I have carefully thinned out heavy areas and then I get a better blend. The hairline used to be a problem but with todays better densities and lace fronts, the hairline looks good. I find I have to correct the color blend, the curl and texture to my needs..
09-23-2009, 04:09 AM,
they are always a bit too poofy in the beginning...they "relax" in a few days/a weeks time. its just that the hair is new and fresh.....it's a very common issue.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
09-23-2009, 06:12 AM,
It kinda reminds me of buying a new pair of jeans. Until they have been washed several times, they don't look as good.
09-23-2009, 10:28 AM,
Does anyone notice a bit of wave or a "lean" in the hair initially?

How long does it take to go away?