Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poly skin vs lace?
09-17-2010, 06:43 AM,
RE: poly skin vs lace?
paul i rekon i should do what everyone does, as a total system virgin,
go the salon route for my first cut in, bond, then further down move to top lace.
it great the advice here, but the real world first time bonding lining up peice, i'd rather have done by the salon,just a temporary measure.
do you rekon i could order one from foston systems, and one fro toplace, but there gonna be totaly diffrent, with u's colour matching and densitys being diffrent.
iv got the money, just came through
that was my plann go through top lace, then cut in.
i rekon once i find my feet i'll carry on with toplace
09-17-2010, 08:00 AM,
Hi Anthony. I`m not aware of colour differences between USA and this part of the world, but for a match to your own, you simply send in a sample of your own with your template, approx. the diameter of a pencil. As to densities, as a guide, Toplace density of 55% approx. equals 70% density in `Others`, 50% =65% `others`, and 45% = 60% ------ that should give you an idea of the density to order. I can understand your sentiments about your first bond, but I think you are reading more into it than actually is the case...... it`s easy enough really, as you will see. If / when you go to get it done, let a lot of what you hear there `` in one ear and out the other`` --they like to make it sound complex and almost rocket-science --that`s to make you doubt your own ability to do it yourself ...... have a close look at what they actually do and you will see there`s not a lot to it. Paul.
09-17-2010, 08:06 AM,
i truly respect youre opinion paul,cheers m8.
i rekon first order swiss lace front and poly sides back.
wish i could bloody meet a few wearers in the flesh,
09-17-2010, 07:12 PM,
You`re welcome mate --hope you`ll be delighted with the ``new you`` whenever it takes place --no doubt we`ll hear all about it ---that should be a nice long post !! You are in a good position in that you have pretty good sides/ back and your thinning area is relatively small in comparison to a lot of us, me included. You`ll find the lace really comfy on the head with no itching -- it`s about as heavy as a silk handkerchief --you`d hardly notice it on your head. The poly perimeter is very easy to clean up and attach -to. It`ll be second nature to you in no time at all.... Paul.
09-17-2010, 08:43 PM,
you know what the best of it is, im adressing a issue that has at time zapped my look, and confidence.
i dont like having my look confidence switched off,its painfull, when youre not bad looking.
and are used to getting a lot of female attention.
if i hadnt had female attention "with hair" i dont know whether i'd bother.
but when youve had it and know how good it feels, the buzz.
then you'l do almost anyhing to hang on to it.
one life , one time through to look be youre best.
why the bloody hel not.