Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you tell your partner that you were wearing?
11-24-2009, 07:13 AM,
Re: Did you tell your partner that you were wearing?
I dated my now wife, for over 2 years while wearing fibers in my hair to conceal a balding spot in the back.
I had enough hair that it was not noticeable. As we became serious and I starting thinking about asking her to marry me, I finally told her that I was going to buy a system. I started off by showing her this website and another website and all of the amazing looking pictures. I also provided her with a brief overview so she could understand the way the systems work. She was amazed at the quality of the pieces and how realistic they can look. She appreciated me being honest with her. She was so cute... she even offered to help me put int on. I told her that I didn't want her to see me bald (now shaving head to attach). I told her I only want her to see me with hair. I asked her to be my worst critic to let me know when something doesn't look right. She told me that she would support me in this and if I felt better wearing, she was 100% behind me.

Had we not decided to get married, I might not have told her. There is always the risk of the relationship going sour and a vendictive woman telling all of her friends about the hair piece.

John

Messages In This Thread
Re: Did you tell your partner that you were wearing? - Encouraged - 11-24-2009, 07:13 AM