Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glue carcinogenicity
02-09-2009, 06:24 PM,
Re: Glue carcinogenicity
Any product that goes on your skin must have a label with ingredients.Do all products have it? Most do,
some dont.If a guy walking down the street is selling a cure for baldness and the bottle only says
"baldness cure,rub on head" would you feel safe using it?What if you got sick,who would you call?
MSDS sheets have to be on file for all products if a consumer wants that info.If a person got sick
from using a unmarked product the end result would be a court room.A good lawyer would have
whats called the 82% rule,a basic win 82% of the time.MSDS rules in the workplace are a whole other
matter.Example:You owned a factory and make paint.You must have a sheet on just about everything
in the whole factory.OSHA goes crazy on these rules.The old days are gone.
02-10-2009, 12:51 AM,
Re: Glue carcinogenicity
Recently I've just been using all i-glue and base bond. After 1-week my system just peels off, so no need for any chemicals to remove either. This works great for my super thinskin piece with sfs front. My scalp has never been better.

No harm to give a break to the ultrahold and st30 for a few months

If I require a 2-week hold, or plan on going into water, I just use some ST30. But basebond and iglue give a very solid hold, especially if you put some basbond on the skin perimeter + on your head, then marry the two