Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Piece just cut in, need help!! (photos)
09-22-2014, 09:50 AM,
RE: First Piece just cut in, need help!! (photos)
Update: Saw Didi on Friday. She made a template in 2 mins which is way more accurate than what I made in 2 hours. She adjusted the hairline to sit behind my own natural hairline and it's amazing what a few millimeters does in terms of making it look more natural. Now I just have to wait a few months for the natural hairline to grow back. She did an all glue attachment with walker ultra hold and it's a better attachment than last time. I'm going to have to learn to do attachments myself though, no way I can afford $80 service. Also interested in a perimeter glue, tape in the middle attachment instead of all glue for breathability purposes. Would make cleanup easier I imagine ,but I don't want lifting either. I'm gonna see her again for cleaning/rebonding in 2 weeks but that might be the last time until the next system's initial cut in. The lace edges on the perimeter could be more secured down, especially for psychological purposes. But I guess I'll have to get that done myself. Next piece I'm gonna switch to a sfs instead of French, and a graduated front too. Have to say, this is so worth it, but God her cut in is almost half the price of the system, and I only make 70 bucks a week while going to college so I'm gonna need a affordable option .

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Piece just cut in, need help!! (photos) - NoHairNoFair - 09-22-2014, 09:50 AM