Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change.
01-08-2012, 03:46 PM,
RE: 2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change.
In my opinion most of the fear of wearing hair in the beginning is due to piece that has too much hair/too dense. You are shocked to have so much hair, that you go paranoid about it.

So, it's best to start with a system that has nicely bleached knots , no more than 55% density so that you can see through the system. It looks like real hair growing out of your scalp.

Do not expose the hairline i the beginning, especially with anything other than Swiss lace. French lace is nearly impossible to hide from up Extremely close. I know b/c I've been wearing for 7 years or so, and I"m good at doing everything from bleaching my own knots, to cutting stock bases down to fit my head. With French you have to cut the front lace down to the hairline or it's going to be a battle to hide it.

The new HD lace is supposed to be better than swiss. That is going to be the ultimate in undetectibility. But, in the end if your not willing to eventually tell the people your closest to even after showing them a really nice see through piece, then you are not the type of person that is ready to wear.

Even though I'm pretty comfortable, I have my moments, but that's mostly due to people wanting to touch my hair, which I still have to get over, b/c I'm confident they wouldn't notice unless the started picking at it like some girls like to do when they see a gray hair. lol Even then most people wouldn't notice.

Also it helps that my mother cuts my hair. So, I never have to go out in public to get a hairpiece cut in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2012 - a new year and time for a return and a change. - folliman - 01-08-2012, 03:46 PM