Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why cant you touch someones system hair?
11-05-2011, 11:43 PM,
RE: why cant you touch someones system hair?
(11-05-2011, 11:05 AM)elvis Wrote: so its not that the hair on the hair system itself feels weird or suspect?

Why would the hair feel any different ? It`s human hair, not synthetic, therefore it feels no different to naturally growing hair. I have never had a problem with anyone who knows that I wear, either feeling the texture of the hair or attempting to remove the system when [ the odd occasion] I`ve done a full-head bond...... I`ve `challenged `them to try to pull the thing off my head as a joke......impossible.....even using a layer of `Got2B` glued ,there is NO way the system will even begin to loosen.
My guess as to people on TV etc. not liking people `going at`their hair is simply because they`ve gone to the trouble to style their hair and don`t want it messed-up ...it has nothing to do with a system coming loose/off--it simply will NOT happen. Even when I had all my own hair I never liked anyone `messing`it up... I think people who wear can be more `conscious` of their look, especially when under the glare of TV cameras etc. and certainly don`t want to be sitting there with their hair messed up....but as for a casual touch, well I can`t say why some people wouldn`t like it..personally I wouldn`t have any issue with someone simply wanting to touch the hair if I`d made them aware that it was actually a system..... the only difference with wearing a system of 100% human hair and a full head of growing hair, is that system hair is attached to an artificial scalp.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - Paul In Ireland - 11-05-2011, 11:43 PM