Toplace USA
why cant you touch someones system hair? - Printable Version

+- Toplace USA (http://forum.toplace.com)
+-- Forum: TopLace Forum (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General hair replacement discussion (http://forum.toplace.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: why cant you touch someones system hair? (/showthread.php?tid=4743)

Pages: 1 2

why cant you touch someones system hair? - elvis - 11-04-2011

i noticed that people that wear systems freak out if someone even gets close to laying a finger on it? why is this? i saw it on george lopez with enrique, i saw it on another talk show.. this guy told the lady he is wearing a partial and she was about to slightly touch it but he told her not to.
when i say touch, i literaly just mean the slightest touch. not digging in. why the issue? is hair system hair a dead give away by the simplest of touch?

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - D B COOPER - 11-05-2011

it could be that people dont know where other peoples hands have been

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - standbyme - 11-05-2011

Could be, I wouldn't have liked people touching my hair unless it was my girlfriend (you know when I had alot of hair).

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - MattNH - 11-05-2011

It's definitely just a psychological thing. Even with the strongest bond and most invisible hairline/blend the paranoia of a touchy/feely situation is still there (whether its warranted or not). It's been with me for 12 years now lol. Regards

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - elvis - 11-05-2011

so its not that the system hair itself feels weird or suspect?

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - D B COOPER - 11-05-2011

i wear so much product in my hair i dont think people would ask to touch it

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - antywanty - 11-05-2011

i wear my hair spiked forward, and girls come over and touch the front,
and say kewl,(inwardly im gulp)they pat forward of the crown.
one young couple offered me a 1/4 bottle of vodka as a compliment.
i asked , i had to find out , so i casualy piped up should i cut my hair whats wrong with it.?
ohhh noooo came the reply , just there should be some movement in it.
thats me overdoing it with the hairsray i spose, lol
but one way to virtualy gaurantee a non messed up style is to gell it, serioues as my female hairdresser says from a womans point of view,
they can see it gelled, and pretty stiff, hard so theres no point in trying to mess it up.
just ask yourself , how many times have you put youre hands through or touched someones hair,pretty infrequent for me, it a very personal space thing, very intimate on the whole, "thank god"
i spose its a compliment!
anty Smile

so its not that the hair on the hair system itself feels weird or suspect?

RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - antywanty - 11-05-2011

nahh,you really dont feel the lace or poly on youre scalp after a few weeks, month
and this was a dark bar,it was realy just mike quiffed forward hair, they couldnt see colour , as i stated the bar was dark.
its just hair,not my hair lol but hair just the same.

thanks anty, i hope i get 1/4 bottle of free wine too lol