Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
01-31-2014, 01:46 AM,
RE: Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
Hi guys this is my first post.

I'll be in receipt of my stock unit within the next few days which i'll use to cut partials from-almost identical to that of Leondon to restore a slightly receeded temple area. Am really looking forward to making this work for me since this decision has been a long time coming. Finding this thread has been a true inspiration and an integral factor in prompting me to 'take the jump' and make this work for me.

I've read almost every thread within the last few weeks and would like to thank everyone for their comprehensive input as regards adhesives, attatchment, debonding, cleaning, maintenance and wearing in general! I really came here with zero understanding of the 'wearing game' and have now managed to learn some truly invaluable information which I hope to put into practice once the time comes- so thank you to you all! This forum is truly a fantastic resource!

My primary anxiety at the moment is actually cutting the partial from the stock unit itself. My plan is to follw the advice of Leondon, using a sharp scalpul to carefully cut to the shape of my template- does anyone else have any further tips/experience with this? Even though the way I style my hair will not expose the hairline at all, I still want to achieve the most natural hairline as possible.

For the attachment I'm going to start with walkers no shine tape for the back and middle; and walkers ultra hold glue for the very front edge- and see how this combination works for me.

Any thoughts/comments would be much appreciated- thanks guys!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics - Partial - 01-31-2014, 01:46 AM