Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
06-17-2011, 02:54 PM,
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics
Hi all,

Pictures aren't exactly of the highest quality but I put some together just to show the difference in what the partial piece has made to not only my appearance, but also to my confidence.

I ordered a stock system which came within 5 days of me paying (Excellent service). The piece was jet black in colour and blends in with my natural unbelievably perfect, 60-65% density and its freestyle, all french lace. I cut the piece all myself, then when glued in I cut the piece to style and blends and fits in perfectly with the rest of my natural hair. However I now have a fringe which I actually love to wear back now just because I have the confidence in which I can.

I hope this gives people who are thinking about taking this option but maybe a little weary that I've been in your position only days ago. When the system arrived through the mail and I opened it I thought at the time, 'Jeez was this a good idea?'. However obviously it was and its so easy to pull the look off. Not one person knows not even my own mother noone can tell that I'm wearing. It's quite incredible really.

The hair feels just like my own, It doesn't even really feel like you're 'wearing' something. It just becomes like your own hair really.
Definitely the best purchase I've made in a long, long time.

Anyways enough of my rant. I hope this helps and I'm glad to share my experience so far even though I'm 100% beginner level.

leondon90

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
Stock Unit Partial Before/After pics - leondon90 - 06-17-2011, 02:54 PM