Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cold feet.... i need some motivation to get the cut in :(
02-23-2011, 12:03 PM,
RE: cold feet.... i need some motivation to get the cut in :(
(02-23-2011, 11:43 AM)balamouti Wrote:
(02-23-2011, 10:12 AM)tylerdurdan Wrote: hey, i'm kinda nervous about the cut in, i guess its to do with the "taboo" of wearing, ive read many posts over the last few months and have found them helpfull, if anyone could write some positive comments or anything like that here, it think it could help me,
thanks guys Smile

I did it 5 months ago or so.
The most psychologically traumatic thing was having her shave my thinning hair on top. I looked in the mirror and I wanted to scream LOL.
But after she taped the piece on and cut it in and blended it with my hair. . . I looked 10 years younger. No doubt.
What sucked for me was I was perspiring during the attachment process which made the front lift 2 hours later. . .
No problem. I calmed down and re-attatched. Was good for over 7 days.

I told my stylist that if I did not like this thing, I would just shave the rest sides and back off and that's ok.
She said: "You won't cuz you will love it".
She was right.

Things worked out for me because
1) I got a light density piece.
2) Color and wave was a great match with my hair.
3) I did my homework and studied these forums big time.
4) I had some time off from work.

I keep learning though.
I've tried all tapes/glues out there. What works for me is:
when I'm Lazy: Tape perimeter bond. With a strip down the middle
when I'm not lazy: tape sides and back middle. Glue ghost bond for the front.

Average de/re every 8 days. takes 30 minutes to casually have this done on my own.
Really, it's no big deal.

Most ppl did not say anything/notice. . .
My closest friends noticed and admitted it looks great.

You have nothing to loose.
It's completely reversible (just throw the piece away and shave)
No surgery.

Every 3-6 months u get new hair! U can get different style etc.

Of course It's going to be allright dude!, I don't we gar yet, but I've seen son many people that wear (I live just by one of this places that cut etc and I always go and take a look for curiosity and it's great, and since Toplace is the best product in the world "or a lot of people say that", you will be much more than that),

also, my teacher wears!, he's got a REALLY short style... I mean he is in a class with over 200 students and I haven't heard anyone say anything... but I "that gets to look at other ppl hairs a lot" noticed that he had very thin temples (but great style, and I look for old pics of him, and he was with recession back then and now he's great.. I mean maybe he went into surgery but he is too perfect... I think he wears.. anyway he's great person and great looking)

Regards!

Messages In This Thread
RE: cold feet.... i need some motivation to get the cut in :( - younggun - 02-23-2011, 12:03 PM