Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you tell your partner that you were wearing?
11-25-2009, 06:12 AM,
Re: Did you tell your partner that you were wearing?
Hey Thanks for the help Guys.

Sounds good the advice - and similar to my situation for you two guys about telling your partner.

Only thing really a problem is that we won't see each other until New Year so I aint sure if it's the right type of topic for MSN or
Skype on how to tell her about it.
She doesn't know that I am worried about hairloss, but she maybe has figured but hasn't said. I've looked at hairloss sites and photos on her computer so it'll be in her googlebar history etc.
I think I might just go ahead and get the hair done, and then when she arrives in Jan and hopefully tells me I have a nice hair cut I could tell her then?

Your partners sound really cool and very understanding about wearing. I think most women would be cool about, some of them even do it.

There's still such a stigma about wearing though, but I think it's more to do with the classic rug look e.g the 20% density sides eroded away with the 85% on top haha, but it's their fault for having such a bad wig and not research enough on it. I was chatting with some friends last week and somehow we got onto the topic of wigs and they were all slating people for wearing, I have not told them tht I inted to wear but it was all laughter etc but I don't think enough people know about how good wigs can look if done right.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Did you tell your partner that you were wearing? - kevinme - 11-25-2009, 06:12 AM