Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why cant you touch someones system hair?
11-06-2011, 09:02 PM,
RE: why cant you touch someones system hair?
The above -posts should help all you guys waiting on delivery of your first ever system to relax a bit.....it`s all pretty straightforward once you`ve done your homework on here, got a selection of products in and have a decent stylist lined up. Debbie does cut-ins for those people who cannot locate a stylist nearby or who live miles from one.....from what I`ve seen and read, guys are quite happy with the results..... I also think that even if the system needed a little `tweaking`, you`d easily be able to go into any stylist, tell them it`s a system that`s been already styled/cut-in, and just needs a little nip-and-tuck to help with the blend-in onto the growing hair. I also attach tapes directly to the scalp ....I don`t use much anyway as I take this system off nightly, but I find it easier to do it that way. You`ll find your own `way`of doing things after a while ...also, if at first you make little mistakes like getting strands of hair stuck to tape or glue, don`t tear the hair off--simply dab a little lace-release onto it and it will free the hair. I guess though for your trip to the stylist to have it cut in, it`s probably best to attach strips to the base and have the corners of the backing strips peeled/scrunched back a little so that once it`s positioned on your head correctly, you or the stylist can easily peel them off and press the [now] exposed tape against the skin....just saves you delaying the stylist----some might grow impatient standing behind you while you try different attachment methods ! I`m using Walker no-shine presently and find it quite good ...can be a little tricky getting a `start`on the backing tape but once you`ve got it, it peels off easily enough.....I find tape/s in general can be a bit `fiddly`to work with but for a trip to the stylist they save time.....I used a coating of `Got2B` for my last topper and it was fine..not so great at the edges in places...tended to lift so she had to be careful with the scissors there but otherwise it was fine.... wearing has a learning curve initially but after a little while you`ll find what products and `routine` suits you as an individual....cheers, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: why cant you touch someones system hair? - Paul In Ireland - 11-06-2011, 09:02 PM