Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need clear density pictures
03-12-2011, 08:44 PM,
RE: I think TopLace is dropping the ball..
Hi Val..I suppose it`s a suggestion John will consider.. I accept what you`re saying regarding densities being a bit `hit and miss` and pic quality at times not being great....I had a look at another hair -supplier site recently and to be honest, the pic quality was professional...but they were showing the guys `before and after` and saying how undetectable the systems were ..I thought most of them stuck out like the proverbial `sore thumb`....what I like about this forum is that you get real stories and real experiences..not something `invented` by marketing people ...the pics on here are not great at times[ my own included as I`m only using a webcam thing to take them] but they are of `real`people. I totally accept though that some professionally-shot pics showing certain densities could help....maybe this is something that John will consider as it would clarify this particular issue for new-comers ....regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-12-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: I think TopLace is dropping the ball.. - Paul In Ireland - 03-12-2011, 08:44 PM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-16-2011, 02:44 AM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 04-12-2011, 12:35 AM