Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We need clear density pictures
03-12-2011, 08:17 PM,
We need clear density pictures
I think TopLace is dropping the ball on informing new customers about how the different densities actually look like. Information at the web site is very slim and inconclusive at best, and I have been googling these forums for nearly three months still having no clue what to expect because:

1. Some higher density pictures look thinner than other lower density pictures, and vice versa.

2. Usually, they present only hairline, and at poor light condition or picture quality. Rarely, one can see anything showing the crown, and even if one does, then look: point 1.

I think TopLace ought to make a proper density sub-page showing ranges in 5% increments. Each range should have at least 2-3 different examples (units/colours). Each example with frontal, side and crown view, in good lighting and picture quality. Each picture in dry and wet version.

Standardisation and sufficient quality of sample pictures is the key here.
You have good product and good service. If you provide good enough presentation of it, you will win more customers and they will place orders more quickly instead of spending weeks on inconclusive research.

Now, it is just guesswork and newcomers gamble with their time and money, particularly the former being very valuable.

As I said, I have been searching this forum for months and among other things, I found multiple posts from new users complaining their first units arrived either too thick, or to thin.

Seriously. Learning by doing is not an option here.

Messages In This Thread
We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-12-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-16-2011, 02:44 AM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
RE: We need clear density pictures - Val - 04-12-2011, 12:35 AM