Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women want men with hair
04-03-2009, 03:46 PM,
Re: Women want men with hair
I'm a shaved head man with an online dating profile...I wore a piece for about 10 days and then decided it wasn't for me.

Tomorrow night, I'm going out with a Playboy Playmate...seriously. She emailed me first.
04-03-2009, 04:14 PM,
Re: Women want men with hair
I'm one of the fortunate ones who can pull off the shaved look, but I enjoy the flexibility of being able to change my look with hair.

I went 8+ years staring at the same cue ball every day. Now that I have the option of wearing, it has opened up a lot of possibilities.

Statistically, I'm sure most women prefer hair on a man. Sure, some don't care and some prefer bald, but over all I would say that having hair opens up your possibilities.

When I shaved I would often have women in bars rubbing my head. They aren't going to do that if they think you are unattractive. Nowadays it's cool to have women either complimenting me on my hair of touching it (a silent compliment).

So yea, you aren't going to be a social leper without hair. CERTAINLY not to the extent that we tend to make it out to be. But I would say that having hair will help 9 out of 10 times. I'm definitely glad I at least got to experience what it is like to once again have something up top Big Grin