Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape - Pics Added
06-14-2009, 09:37 AM,
Re: Stress Test results: Walker No Shine Tape - Pics Added
Mr.NewYork Wrote:Thanks guys

Danger: I just put enough for contact, no reason for the hair to soak in alcohol.

Thanks!
06-14-2009, 03:43 PM,
love it!! you've done a fabulous job!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
06-16-2009, 04:13 AM,
omg i cannot imagine exposing the hairline like yours with walker's.. but really... nice job !
06-16-2009, 02:11 PM,
You know what I like about this guy ,hes happy!Hes happy with his Toplace hair unit and hes telling the world.
I wish you the very best,great job,Meandean
06-17-2009, 05:17 AM,
Emery - next application will be with a Walkers hairline, and I'll post a close up for you. I wear a light density.......zero issues with detectability or shine. These photos - the dirtline made it visable in the last days after these pics. A recent attach with liquid bandage retarding breakdown? Spotless on the 9th day.

Mean - Life's too short! If you knew what happened just before that pre-paid vacation where these photos are from, you'd expect more of a suicidal glare than a smile!!
06-17-2009, 06:04 AM,
fantastic results fantastic tips and fantastic attitude your da man mr new york , great to hear that you can put these systems through all these conditions and they will stay on, think you got it spot on your system looks very realistic well done mate
06-19-2009, 04:17 AM,
I have to re emphasise Mr New Yorks attitude, Its spot on these are the types of blokes who I have a lot of time for, If it isnt working out and they have a problem they contact me, We chat and see what needs to be done to get it as perfect as possible, Compared to those who are negative and whine when 99% of the time there is a soloution if they just ask politely for help.

Mr New York [Image: e9877.gif]
06-19-2009, 04:30 AM,
my new york being that i am from NY i had to say. great job. i dont know how you got 11 days out of walker no shine but god bless. i could get like 2 or 3.

guys if i layed lown Liquid bandage does that add alot more time even with the tape?

i havent done the whole liquuid bandage thing since the days of ultrahold?

-dom
06-19-2009, 06:08 AM,
Mr New York great job.
I am going to start doing the water sports this weekend.
I just did a reattach and got 24 days with walker no shine contours on the front and back with proflex tabs connecting the two.
Did not really want to go 24 days but things happened and did not have time, besides the hold was still strong. Only thing I used to remove
was 91% alchohol. No residue on the unit. Tape peeled off like a stretchy rubber band.
Total time for removal, clean and attachment, 35 minutes. I wish I was faster at applying the tape. This takes me the bulk of my time.
06-19-2009, 08:35 AM,
BA707 Wrote:I have to re emphasise Mr New Yorks attitude, Its spot on these are the types of blokes who I have a lot of time for, If it isnt working out and they have a problem they contact me, We chat and see what needs to be done to get it as perfect as possible, Compared to those who are negative and whine when 99% of the time there is a soloution if they just ask politely for help.

Mr New York [Image: e9877.gif]

BA you should post some cheese along with the system to go with their whine (wine) sorry guys for being so cheesey hahaha , nah seriously sorry for the terrible joke but the opportunity presented itself and i couldnt resist Big Grin