Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
04-25-2009, 04:18 AM,
Re: My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
Way to go man. I'm in the same position as you. I have the flexibility of going shaved for a day at the beach or my buddy's boat. I can have one crazy rock star piece and one conservative one.....the possibilites are endless. You're going to see more and more people doing this as ti becomes more accepted.

One itty bitty teeny weeny tiiiiiiiiny suggestion though.....

I think adding about 1/2 inch of extra hair (or even less) in the sideburn area would put the icing on the cake. I didn't feel like keeping my existing sideburns any more, and when I transitioned I brought the piece hair down to make little "stubs" so I didn't have a straight line across the top of the ear. It takes a little more time to attach, but it helps to "frame the ear". Just one of those things that isn't necessary, but I think it can do wonders, much like highlights, exposing hairline, basically anything that gives it that added touch to throw people off.
04-25-2009, 06:11 AM,
Rofl. You should take it to the next level man. You should have detachable mustaches and shit too. In the day go over ur friends house bald, and at night show up with ur wig on and a mustache and clip on earing. You could be like mr potato head.
04-25-2009, 06:59 AM,
Why ever wear hair then? Seems like mocking or having fun with wearing hair and not because you look better.
04-25-2009, 07:47 AM,
Detachable moustache... hahaha. Upside down newspaper and whatnot... hahhaa.

Seriously though, If you're happy with your situation and having hair-on-demand, then that's all that matters and good for you.