Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
04-23-2009, 11:30 AM,
My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
Hello, I have not posted in while since the old forum, but I just recieved my new PSB Full Cap that was cut in by Debbie( Great Job) and I have some pics to put up. Well first I say it takes me like 2 minutes at the most for me to put this on, because I have not used glue to attach a hairpice in 3 years ever since I started using GOT2BEGLUED freeze spray. In reality PSB pieces have always just stuck to my head even just the topper without using the spray, now a full cap really goes on tight and won't come off in water even without the spray, but that is me. I also love the ability to wear the piece out get to a pool party then take the piece of to go in the water if I want and then just put it on again afterwards. See with a topper you can't do that because you look kind of silly with just the to shaved off, now with a full cap I can go to work with hair 1 day, the next day without depends on how I feel. Now I will get 2 different size hais ones to be able to change my look when ever I want. Here are some pics of me at the beach during the day without the piece, then me and my daughter at the fair with it on. I will get more pictures of better quality and post them here , plus I might put a little video of me attaching the piece.

Attached Files Image(s)

04-23-2009, 12:16 PM,
Re: My New Full Cap PSB attache in 2 minutes (pics)
This whole story and pics are what this fourm is about,real people,in the real world,sharing what goes on when they wear hair.
You look great with hair and without hair.To be 100% honest,you do look better with hair.I love the fact you are using GTBG glue,the stuff is
unreal good.Please do a short video,it will help many.Thank you for your post and pictures.
04-23-2009, 01:53 PM,
llekyam,
Besides looking great you have the best attitude about wearing hair. Your 'take it or leave it' attitude exudes confidence. You're enjoying life and your hair doesn't control you. You're in control. Great job!
Regards,
John
04-23-2009, 05:33 PM,
am i the only one who found this post kind of amusing? rofl. This line is the best ever. "I also love the ability to wear the piece out get to a pool party then take the piece of to go in the water if I want and then just put it on again afterwards." Damn it man, Jrob has made great points about the freedom of going for a full cap, but you my friend have convinced me. Thats exactly what i always wanted to do! go to a pool party and take my wig off and jump in the pool!! Im sold!
04-24-2009, 06:36 AM,
"now a full cap really goes on tight and won't come off in water even without the spray, but that is me."

The video I'd like to see is going in the water with the full cap without any adhesive. I couldn't do that with the PSB full cap I had. But Maykell does have a great attitude....Xeon, you got me ROFL now. :lol:
04-24-2009, 06:40 AM,
I'm sorry but you seriously show up to a party with hair, take it off and get in the pool, and then put the wig back on? ... seriously?
04-24-2009, 10:37 AM,
Yes, but also I go out with and without hair. Sometimes people see me with hair sometimes they don't. No one cares, I go out with my friends with hair and without no one pays attention to it. y wife thinks it is great because she gets to have 2 guys 1 with hair and 1 with a shaved head. Ones I get different length ones I will also have to have different color ones just to see how they look. So one day I'll have hightlights one day just black hair. See as long as it looks good no one cares I'm not going to live my life paronoid about wether people know it's a piece or not. I do this to have fun and that's it. Some women tell me they like me with hair some say they like the shaved look. It's all good.
04-24-2009, 11:19 AM,
Well I think thats GREAT. I wish I was so confident but I am not. I do get parinoid and that sucks. When my hair is looking good, I feel good, and on those days when is is not, I tend to be less visible. That is why I am doing this toplce thing. I can get a quality unit, make the adjustments myself and when is needs replacement, I am not feeling I have to fork over a TON of money for a hair piece that looks like crap. Most hairpieces can look great and undetectable when it is worked on the right way. Get the color right, blend it in properly, bleach the knots, know the right conditioners and have some experience with styling, Your good to go!
04-24-2009, 11:51 AM,
llekyam1 Wrote:y wife thinks it is great because she gets to have 2 guys 1 with hair and 1 with a shaved head.
Do you ever get jealous of yourself?
Wink

Just kidding, dude! Great attitude. I don't know if I could wear like that.(when I start wearing anyway)
04-24-2009, 10:42 PM,
This piece looks great man, you have the right attitude!!

I don't think it should be any trouble using a full cap in water... maybe just use ST30 and it will stay on fine?