Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photos walker no shine tape all around. clipper short cut
07-24-2009, 09:20 AM,
Re: photos walker no shine tape all around. clipper short cut
Thanks for info on the cut Jeff, I will think about trying it ...
07-25-2009, 03:55 AM,
Hey Jeff

IMHO, the reason why your hp looks so realistic is mostly due to the perfectly bleached knots.
I purchased Debbie`s knot bleaching kit, but I can`t get the bleaching that well. Could you give a detailed introduction in how to bleach black knots? This is not a dead horse by the way, I searched for a detailed introduction on the forums concerning this issue but haven`t find anything helpful.

A video of how to bleach knots would be higly appreciated by any newbie and would make this issue a dead horse once and for all.
07-25-2009, 05:51 AM,
I dont think his system looks so good just cause of bleached knots. I think its because the blending and color match is spot on.
07-25-2009, 12:34 PM,
Xenon: thanks for thw compliments on the piece. Remember, you've been here long, iv'e been here long. in regards to the bleached knots. i followed the directions from debbie that she encloses with the kit. i use the foam brush. i cover the whole area and use the hair dryer, the lace does get quite white though...and there can be some hair shedding if you leave the bleach product on to long or bleach the knots twice! If you do use lots of bleach for longer period of time, those little black knots will go away...with the hair....down the drain....be careful follow the directions, maybe your not getting it around all of the hair knot so it doesn't seem to work????? Would a video help you to see how to put the stuff on the knots?? I'm headin' to Maine this week so not able to post but sure we could do some of that