07-19-2009, 06:52 PM,
Re: photos walker no shine tape all around. clipper short cut
Brilliant! Extremely realistic and nobody will ever guess that you are wearing
07-20-2009, 02:22 AM,
What a blend!
07-20-2009, 03:11 AM,
looks great jeff. whats the specs of the piece and how long would that piece last you . as jazzy says great blend . i would like to go for this type of style
07-20-2009, 04:04 AM,
Goodmorning Jake,
This is a 65% body wave, 1b, custom TopLace with 64French body and swiss front. I order with pleats in the lace instead of the new way they started making the hair with drawstring like circular threads. The knots were re-bleached with Debbie's knot bleaching kit as I always do but this time I have been using her color correct shampoo for dark hair. When I change the unit (once per 5-7 days) I remove tape with 91% alcohol sprayed from underside, do a slide across aluminum foil I tape to the counter (much easier to throw away a piece of aluminum foil than mess with cleaning a mirror) for any tape residue or base bond if I use that on the front, I then suds the piece with the blue color correct shampoo and let it sit in the shampoo for a good 15 minutes. What I have found is that the yellow/orange tint that the lace and knots get from bleach treatments are now toned down so they are not visible. Imagine that, learning something new after wearing for 18 years!!!!

Yesterday, after a fresh clipper cut which I do with #6, #5, #4, #3 guards and a hand help mirror with wall mirror, I was staring in the mirror and just couoldn't believe that even I couldn't tell where my hair and the unit hair joined. No hair replacement company has ever been able to recreate anything like what I am able to do with TopLace and a few inexpensive tools (clipper, razor comb).
07-20-2009, 08:57 AM,
EXCELLENT JOB !!! DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT !!! :o

JOHNNY/ABQ
07-20-2009, 11:32 AM,
looks amazing jeff, i think i've had preety much every problem i'm going to have in my first 2 months of wearing hah but you make it look easy Big Grin
07-20-2009, 03:57 PM,
Confusedhock:

Dang! That looks utterly amazing!
Great blend!
07-21-2009, 05:55 AM,
Wow is all I can say! Looks fantastic. So Jeff, let me get this straight, when you remove/clean the HP, you wash it with Debbies hair color correcting shampoo and just let it sit/soak the entire HP in it and then rinse it out 15 minutes later?? If so, why didnt I think of ever doing that Big Grin