Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
photos walker no shine tape all around. clipper short cut
07-21-2009, 09:54 AM,
Re: photos walker no shine tape all around. clipper short cut
Jeff thats the best short hair hair piece I have ever seen. I just moved to Florida a few months ago so I was thinking of going shorter, thanks for setting the bar so high!!! great job
07-21-2009, 01:35 PM,
actually, I wash first with dawn dishsoap then with the blue correcting shampoo from Debbie. Yes, I let the piece sit folded up in the correcting shampoo slimey soapy suds on the edge of the bathtub while I shave and 15 min later plunk it in a sink of cool water, swish it around and then a little more rinsing and towel squish roll-up dry apply tape and....whackamadoo...hair...sham wow!
07-22-2009, 01:09 AM,
flawless!!!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
07-22-2009, 03:22 AM,
Is the color correcting shampoo for dark hair a preventive maintenance product or will it bring back some dark tones to a slightly faded hair system. I got my first Toplace in March and am still wearing the same one.
07-22-2009, 03:51 AM,
Ive said it before on my old forum and I will say it again, Jeffs blend is as good as it gets, And it helps that he gets the right density that works for him.

Great Job again mate.
07-22-2009, 07:16 AM,
Hey Jeff,

Looks awesome, great job!

One question, how long do you cut your piece hair, how long is it?

Peverel
07-22-2009, 02:36 PM,
peverel:

highest growing hair is a clipper gaurd #6. Hairpiece hair is pinned to a styro foam head then all buzzed to #8 clipper gaurd then the crown area and top head is hand trimmed with a 6 and 5 guard just to tighten it a bit. When attached, the sides are blended with a razor comb slowley with frequent checks to make sure to not take too much at once and the thicker parts of the unit are blended down where ever needed with the razor comb. The only problem that I run into is when the factory puts some hair around the perimeter flowing up instead of down. When you go short, these hairs are hard to get to turn back on there vented direction and this only happend because of the venting direction. You have to be prepared to use grip/texture gel on the hair when it dries and hand work it flat...it's always fixable with good texture gel.
07-23-2009, 10:36 PM,
Hi Jeff

can you please tell me how do you attach walker no shine? Do you put it on your scalp first and then attach your piece on or do you attach the tape to the piece first & then peel and attach it your head? I can't seem to figure out which is the right way? It says 'liner to base' on the tape whatever that means. When I tried attaching the tape to base/piece then peeled off & attached to my scalp it felt like the matte side faced scalp which didn't make any sense?

Thanks!
07-24-2009, 12:00 AM,
can you tell

shiney side to scalp, matte side sicks to lace= printed side tape removed first if applying to scalp first, non-printed side paper removed first if applying tape to lace first. I put on piece then place taped piece to scalp...just my preference
07-24-2009, 06:21 AM,
Well even though you called me a pot stirrer lol. I have to give my compliments on your cut. Very nice blend. Looks great. you do it very similar to how i do it, I also use a 6 on the top part of my real hair, And I also cut my system with a buzzer on number 8 guard, Thats an inch i believe. What gets me is that you go down to as short as five on the top? thats pretty short, ur hair doesn't look that short to me.