Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-Mil tape has changed?
08-07-2009, 05:10 AM,
Re: 3-Mil tape has changed?
Nice job looks great i have a question for you Your hairline does not look like a CC contour yet you said you use a CC contour tape on the front. Could you plese tell me how you attach the front hairline with tape, do you put the tape right up to the very edge with no extra lace showing. Did you make your template usung the CC contour tape and traced it to match your template Thank you
08-07-2009, 05:50 AM,
I used to use the 3mil lace tape a long time ago. When I got it, from coolpiece. It used to be very thin, basically like a glue. It is not like that anymore? I would be interested in seeing this diff version of the 3mil lace tape, How is the clean up on it? The old one used to be just like glue.
08-07-2009, 06:34 AM,
hi reubin

just wanna say your hair looks amazing
would like mine to look as natural ,just wanted to ask some questions
what is your density ? also is your hairline non graduated ? as when i ordered my last one it is very thin in the front now
and also do you bleach the knots yourself and if so what with ?

take it easy fella

ciao
08-07-2009, 12:06 PM,
Xeon005 Wrote:I used to use the 3mil lace tape a long time ago. When I got it, from coolpiece. It used to be very thin, basically like a glue. It is not like that anymore? I would be interested in seeing this diff version of the 3mil lace tape, How is the clean up on it? The old one used to be just like glue.

It isn't "just like glue", it is glue.
It's glue that's sandwiched between two pieces of paper.
Easy enough to tell because it will fall apart of you tear it.
I bought some recently (not from Debbie this time) and it's the same
as it's always been.
Sounds like to original poster may have gotten some 3M tape instead
of the 3MIL tape.
3M tape is a "true" tape with white, non-marked, paper on both
sides.

Smile
Fred
08-08-2009, 05:04 AM,
3m tape? Isnt that 3 medical tape? The thick crappy old tape that people used to use? I cant see how he would choose to use that on the front if thats the tape he really got. that would make no sense, its thick shiny, pretty much unusable for the front hairline. I
08-08-2009, 08:27 AM,
like I said, the 3 mil tape that I sell, is the same 3 mil from walker that I have always sold. I don't know where the poster got his tape from, but it wasn't from me. To eliminate any confusion....the 3 mil tape has not changed at all!!
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
08-09-2009, 05:54 AM,
i hope reubin clears it up and lets us know what tape hes talking about. sounds interesting
08-12-2009, 05:32 AM,
BUMP