Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Cut In Today
12-24-2011, 03:26 AM,
RE: First Cut In Today
No way will it lift after 24 hours..probably you`re conscious of it being there and it`s `new`. If you`re not due back for 2 weeks, I can assure you she used products that will get you to that point without any major issues...just get yourself some Brylcreem and enjoy your new look.
12-24-2011, 04:01 AM,
Thanks Paul and everyone else, you all already know your great but thanks again. I am posting my before pic and bed head wiggy look, just took pic and have not done anything to it yet. After I try to wet and style will take full back, sides pics.

Attached Files Image(s)

12-24-2011, 04:12 AM,
I honestly and in all sincerity don`t see any `wiggy`look..it just needs to be styled/tweaked with a water-misting and a little leave-in conditioner or Brylcreem. All I can see is like a `ring`around the middle of the head which I assume was from that cap you put down onto it.... I never wear them as they squash down the hair and ruin the way I had it styled. Post a few pics when you have it styled. People told you yesterday it was cool and it will be once you have it styled again,so relax. Doesn`t having hair all over again just SO transform your look.
12-24-2011, 04:25 AM,
Oh hell yes Paul, having hair again honestly has taken at least 15 years off my look, like I said when it was styled and I had spiked front I looked like I was in my 20's again. So glad I went this route and will post more pics later when I style it.
12-24-2011, 05:43 AM,
looks good, even you didnt style it. Smile
Maybe the tape doesnt work for you. I have the problem that i cant use tape, it holds only 2 days on my had, but if i just use glue everything is secure. I could wear it more then 6 weeks without a debond. So finding the right bonding products is always different for each person (it depends on your bodychemistry), so your only choice is to try other products until you find the thing (glue/tape) which works the best for you.
12-24-2011, 06:00 AM,
I totally agree Ruulkasar.....Eric will have to be prepared, like all of us at the start, for certain products not holding as well as others. At a guess, I`d say his stylist used something like Supertape just to [hopefully] avoid any issues over the holidays.... however, I`m sure he has alternatives to hand ..he could always dab a bit of glue onto the skin under the tape if it came loose/away from the scalp because most likely the hold between tape and lace would be fine so he could just treat the tape as if it was a poly strip on the perimeter...no need to de-bond it from the lace at all-- just a bit of glue should do the trick. I`d be surprised if it came loose so soon, but I do `hear`you, as you`ve experienced it.
12-24-2011, 06:08 AM,
It looks good i think sometimes think when you have been bald for so long you forget how to style hair. In no time you will be messing around with it and get it feeling just right .
I thought before i started to wear that if its not perfect i wont wear. Thing is the small in perfection´s no one will notice.
12-24-2011, 06:18 AM,
She used no shine tape, not sure brand and glued the front with safe grip which I bought a bottle of, as of that "feeling" on my head it just has that feel on the back, I'm trying not to keep touching back but kind of hard not to. I don't want to pick at it but I keep pressing it down. I guess now that I am wearing I will just have to begin the process of what works and dosen't as far as bonding.
12-24-2011, 06:28 AM,
if your bonding is secure you could grab it with force and nothing would happen, so just order some different glues and tapes and try wich one works the best
12-24-2011, 06:35 AM,
According to Debbies`site, Walker No-shine is rated strength 9-10 and gives 1 to 3 weeks holds. I use it for daily de-bonds but I only use 4 short strips [about and inch long] It releases quite easily with Lace-release..... one note of caution .... I heavily wet the hair 2 nights ago with water and then Enhance conditioner and the system tended to come free from the tape, so just be aware of that.... having said that, I really did wet it ..more than a light misting, as I was about to take it off for the night anyway....I like to leave the conditioner dry-in overnight..you`ll get your own little ways /likes in this game.....this stage will be the most `prickly` for you .....once your first 3 or 4 weeks are over and a de/re has been done more than once,you`ll learn to relax more with it all.