Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
02-26-2011, 10:55 AM,
RE: Huge mistakes! I'm desperate!!
Hi andrei .. I think that`s the system ...I was looking at it closely just now too ...his own hair right at the very bottom there on his neck looks like it`s a darker colour to the system hair....exo1000 did you send in a sample of your own hair with your order ? It might just be the lighting but the system looks a brown shade, but your growing hair [from what I can see] looks darker.......cheers, Paul.
02-26-2011, 11:20 AM,
In fact, my template was not so short. The piece can cover all my bald area. But the problem is the crown. When the crown is on the good place (as in the third picture, so yes, its the crown of my piece) it misses 5 cm at the front. But if i put my piece from the front, the piece covers all the area. In that case, the problem is with the crown which is at the top of my head... I don't know if i'm clear... The main problem is the crown and then my cut in. If the crown was well situated i could try to save my cut in going to a stylist. But now it's useless to do it...
By the way, I will see if John can answer me about the measure and the old template on this thread.
The density was 45%, even if I have some doubts because it seems a bit heavy (especially at the front, not ventilated at all). I'm quite impressed by the color. It's very similar except some red highlights...
02-26-2011, 11:36 AM,
I understand you fine... I still think it`s better to make a new template and mark on it exactly where you want your crown [if any ] to be .....they all tend to look a bit heavy [in density] at first until after a bit of wearing/styling and washing ..... I think this issue of the crown point being `out`has been raised before..... I wear freestyle, so there`s no obvious crown as such.... Paul.
02-26-2011, 12:48 PM,
45% ????? it looks like 60 at least I think...you should have ordered freestyle with no crown...
02-26-2011, 01:30 PM,
Yes, I ordered 45% and I was a bit surprised when I received my order like you. It looks dense and the front is not ventilated at all... There is the "wall of hair" that I have thought to avoid with my low density order...
And I ordered freestyle and I didn't mention any crown (I didn't have any idea about this point...). It seems that the factory put this crown arbitrarily...
02-26-2011, 11:57 PM,
Hi exo1000.... I know you damaged the system by cutting it yourself, but I feel you should e mail John and point out your concerns ....in fact, I know it`s a bit late now, but generally , if any wearer feels that the system is not exactly what they ordered in terms of a crown point being in the wrong place or the front not being graduated as you suggest here, I really would not have it styled in or anything but contact John immediately to point out the problem---it may have to be returned to the factory for adjustment or replaced. Things can and do go wrong [ it`s the real world] but John will be happy to sort out any issues as best he can...there is little he can do with a ruined system though....I`m sure he`ll deal with you in a reasonable manner...he`s a nice guy to deal with..... Paul.